What Is Your Favorite Color?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My favorite color is PINK. It's a nice feminine color. I think I look good in pink clothing, it brings out the feminine Asian girl in me. I tends to collect pink clothing and slippers. With the color pink, I liked to mix match it with yellow, green, and white.

chic pastel pink sweater pink backless knitted jumper pastel pink pullover-f24956.jpg

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
It is funny because somehow this year my color taste change too. I never like pink before but now I am all over about pink and hot pink.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I like black because it makes me look thinner.

I agreed with you Marvelous, black outfit does makes you look skinnier. I'm very petite and a little on the skinny side so I tried not to wear too much black. I'm trying to gain some fat.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Green has been my favorite color because of TMNT. But I love it as well in representing nature and life.

I don't have a favorite color.
But I prefer vivid colors. Its moves and inspires me, I guess hyper-reality colors.

For example:

0409d213380ed7deb0bb4f6a4f865936_large.jpeg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I wish I have your problem.:D

Beauty comes in all shape and size Marvelous. Girls up here does like to be very thin, but I'm raise to think that enough meat is more attractive. I would agree that being at 200 pounds is too much to offer. But that's just my opinion. I'm sure you don't need to be thin. :)