What Is Your Favorite Songs ( Any Songs )

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Caught this on the Voice Cambodia, and really liking the song, which is the same song Koo posted. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Caught this on the Voice Cambodia, and really liking the song, which is the same song Koo posted. :)

nice song, REi dear
Sunday CD Vol 160] - 03. បងពីមុនឆ្កួតបាត់ហើយ ~ ឆាយ វីរៈយុទ្ធ

Reactions: Rei

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
SUNDAY CD vol 160 05 សន្យាស្លាប់លើទ្រូងបង អ៊ីវ៉ា

believe

Commoner
Wanderer

A lot of ladies love this song:

Music is a therapy to any problem
I agree - so does comedy. Also, new sights and sounds helps a lot too. When I am feeling tense I just go for a long drive, jamming to some powerful tracks. It really help expend all the crazy energy I have. Listening to khmer songs helps me too, especially songs sung by Khem. I have an appreciation for songs dealing with a broken heart, HAHA. I also enjoy angry rap songs. Seems like when I listen to something positive or uplifting, I get the feeling that the song isnt real - it doesn't imitate real life and as any art form, especially music - I think it should.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I agree - so does comedy. Also, new sights and sounds helps a lot too. When I am feeling tense I just go for a long drive, jamming to some powerful tracks. It really help expend all the crazy energy I have. Listening to khmer songs helps me too, especially songs sung by Khem. I have an appreciation for songs dealing with a broken heart, HAHA. I also enjoy angry rap songs. Seems like when I listen to something positive or uplifting, I get the feeling that the song isnt real - it doesn't imitate real life and as any art form, especially music - I think it should.

For some reason, depressing song helps pick up my mood. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP