What Is Your Opinion Of Life And The World We Live In?

Your thoughts matter to me, would love to read about them. Why do you wake up everyday? What is your life all about? What is it that you struggle with? What are the things you love and hate? What makes you unique? How do you perceive people in the world? Anything is worth considering...

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I have a love and hate on LIFE. I'm going to be real with this.

I wake up to enjoy all the wonderful things that my life can offer me.
My life is all about enjoying anything that's good or makes me happy. Being happy is a very wonderful feeling to have.

I love all my loves one, which can be a very broad topic to go into.

I hate STUPID people and that is a very broad topic to go into also. One example, people who judge you before they knows you. "Really, do you think I care what you think of me? Last time I check, you don't pay my bill."

I'm unique because I don't copy anybody to be better or belong. I do things my way, which is usually different from other people which makes me unique and stand out because I'm not the same like another person.

I honestly think that many people in the world are too stupid in their own ways, which can be a very broad topic to get into. One example, why kill yourself because you think the world is coming to an end tomorrow? If you're not afraid of dying, why not wait to see that meteor falling then jump in front of it to die? People attitude in life can be very stupid.

If you ask me, we lived for that one piece of happiness if that's all there is left to live for. Even though the world is a mess, that happiness keeps us striving.

I have ZERO tolerance for stupidity. They come in all shapes and sizes and all walks of life. Stupidity is independent of other qualities they might possessed, good or bad. I am also a stupid person, I don't proclaim to know everything, not even close. But I am aware of my shortcomings. The ones that are not aware, well, that's what scares me. I am terrible at singing and getting feely-feely hehe. Man I suck at hella things. I"m trailing...but point is, I'm aware there are others in the world that's DIFFERENT so who am I to judge?

I have ZERO tolerance for judgmental people. People who are so certain that whatever they think of others is true. I constantly test people on this :D. I say or do thing to deliberately to invoke their judgements of me to see who's quick to judge and who's smart not too :D.

BTW, I was a very judgmental person before o_O. It was when people started judging me that I realized judging people is so wrong.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
"I'm aware there are others in the world that's DIFFERENT so who am I to judge?"

True, there's nothing wrong with being different. I don't look down on people and can care less about their business.
What bugs me is the ones that asked to be judge by me.

I like to mind my own business and has no problem of that. When people ask to be judge then I give them a piece of my mind. There are those people that makes sure you sees them in a bad way.

"I'm aware there are others in the world that's DIFFERENT so who am I to judge?"

True, there's nothing wrong with being different. I don't look down on people and can care less about their business.
What bugs me is the ones that asked to be judge by me.

I like to mind my own business and has no problem of that. When people ask to be judge then I give them a piece of my mind. There are those people that makes sure you sees them in a bad way.
nigga please lol

When are we gonna eat donuts together hunnie?

Last edited:

kalyann

Commoner
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!! u might think ur life sucks, but there r other thousands in this world that feels that way. To me i think the world is unfair sometimes, the good ppl dies n the bad lives longer or it takes longer for karma to hit them back. Its a cruel worls sometimes, lots of injustice ive seen happening to ppl.

Never get jealous of what other ppl have, u work for it urself if u want it that bad. Miseries sucks nd it drained u out. Enjoy what u have nd work with it...Never live with regrets or the past. There's nothing u can changed but to learned from it n try not to make the same mistakes...Try not to think negative bout evertyhing, ur never gunna b happy. The pain we suffer here is nothing compared from what our parents went thru during the khmer rouge so stop saying FML lolzz

well thats all i gotta say. i dont know so much bout life. I have never stuggle in n e thing. My life has always been 90% perfect. Im very blessed that evertyhing always been good to me. Im 90% jolly most of the time. Thanks to my hubby for giving me this amazing life and my fam. I LOVE U BABY!!!

Im not unique n e way lolz. Im a bitch by mouth n heart of gold inside...im willing to give and sacrifice just to make other people happy n to make a 10% difference in their life. I treat ppl how i wanted to b treated, but if u cross my line, that evilness will come out of me nd u will get it 10x worst what u do to me....lolzzz now this is ME hehehe nd im sure there r thousands in this world that behave like me.....

Forgot, I hate racist people most in this world. Ur just as wrong talking shit bout other nationality when ur doing it urself. Everybody shud b treated the same regardless of what color u r or where u come from. Everybody is an indivdual, not as a whole. we have the good and the bad so bcuz u have one bad experience in sum race, don't assume the rest r like that. I hate when ppl label other ppl..i have good friends of every color n im very proud of it. what matter is their heart..n what theyre willing to do for u when u needed them most....

Last edited:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
What makes me unique? My fingerprints??? I do copy or imitate other people, their good qualities/aspects, if I think that doing so will make me a better person. For example, I come here and I get inspired to be passionate and put 110% in whatever I do :D

I consider myself a realist. I am optimistic when I have reasons to be and pessimistic when things look bleak. What do I struggle with? With myself mostly, because I can be hard on myself. And sometimes I find it hard to face up to the things I've done, especially when those things disappoint others. I try not to let people down. No, I'm not a pushover. I need to chill. I'm open to new things/ideas if they sense and are logical.

About the world, kalyann said it, it's kind of unfair. Bad people seem to prosper and live longer than good people.

I love my dogs and I hate child molester.

What makes me unique? My fingerprints??? I do copy or imitate other people, their good qualities/aspects, if I think that doing so will make me a better person. For example, I come here and I get inspired to be passionate and put 110% in whatever I do :D

I consider myself a realist. I am optimistic when I have reasons to be and pessimistic when things look bleak. What do I struggle with? With myself mostly, because I can be hard on myself. And sometimes I find it hard to face up to the things I've done, especially when those things disappoint others. I try not to let people down. No, I'm not a pushover. I need to chill. I'm open to new things/ideas if they sense and are logical.

About the world, kalyann said it, it's kind of unfair. Bad people seem to prosper and live longer than good people.

I love my dogs and I hate child molester.
I still like to see your dogs. :D. I alway enjoyed reading your tread b/c they're well written and easy to follow. Are you really inspired to give 110% or are you mocking? If you are, I will go TRG on you Hamstaz :D.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I still like to see your dogs. :D. I alway enjoyed reading your tread b/c they're well written and easy to follow. Are you really inspired to give 110% or are you mocking? If you are, I will go TRG on you Hamstaz :D.

Hamster has a secret admirer. :)