Master
VIP
Probably no where this year, trying to save some money first. :(

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Probably no where this year, trying to save some money first. :(
I've been visiting different places in nearby cities. I'm doing this once a month with my friend, for a change & something out of the ordinary.

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
I'm going to Costa Rica in the 3rd week of December then return to spend Christmas with the family then head again to Chicago for New Year party. I get 3 weeks off of work so I'm going to go all out. I've been working close to 60 hours a week for the past 2.5 months and barely got to spend anything so I got a lot of pent up stress and I'm going on a spending spree.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
pocket, how do you decide where to travel? Costa Rica is on my list to visit also, only because a lot of my amigos have gone there and praise the place big time.

Brockharrysion

Beggar (Limited)
Testo Vital:- Testosterone is a crucial male hormone that is created in the testes. It assumes a crucial part in the body of a man as it is dependable to advance bulk pick up, drive levels, vitality levels, invulnerability levels and body digestion system levels. It is critical to keep up your testosterone levels in the body. Difficulty emerges if your body decreases testosterone generation. Beneath said are some characteristic tips towards keeping up the testosterone levels.
Read More==>> http://buynowsupplement.com/testo-vital/