Where Do You Shop?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Where do you shop for grocery? Ralphs, VONS, Albertson, Food 4 Less, Safeway, Krogers, WinCo, etc.? Granted, some of these stores might not be available where you live.

I buy my meat, when they go on sale, from VONS or Ralphs; both supermarkets are super pricey. Ralph's famous pumpkin and chocolate chips cookies are good but are way too sweet. They dump too many chocolate chips in each cookie, that's why. For toiletries and napkins, I get those from Costco. Some of the sweetest watermelons are also from Costco. I buy whole rotisseries chicken from WinCo. For beers and wines, eh, anywhere that's on sale, I guess. I'm not much of a drinker. I shop most frequently at Food4Less because of their low prices. I buy Asian stuff from Asian markets, sometimes from Khmer stores and sometimes from 99 Ranch.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I have to stop by Riverside Market one of these days. I drive past it all the time. Just read their reviews on Yelp. Man, if their beef sticks are awesome I will go there everyday when I'm in LB.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I have to stop by Riverside Market one of these days. I drive past it all the time. Just read their reviews on Yelp. Man, if their beef sticks are awesome I will go there everyday when I'm in LB.

Their beef sticks gone quick once the lady put it out. You have to be first to get the bigger and better piece. Some can be burn. So don't be left out. I always buy it when I'm there. It's as awesome as they say it is, better than the restaurant one.

Their da loong chearn is good too. I think it's 3 piece for a dollar, look for the biggest piece and it's a great buy.
( Fry sweet potatoes) They also have fry banana if you prefer that. :)

FriedBanana.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My nearest American supermarket is Ralphs. I go there for my American's food because it's close to home. :D