"you Need 350 To View This Content"

Why?

Do I need 350 point? 350 post? or 350 dollars?
350 credits points and ways to earn credits points are:

Each post is worth 10 credit points.
Each thread is worth 30 credits points.
1 dollar donation will get you 1000 credit points.

Note: each post requires at least 10 words.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hello Marvelous, nothing on the forums will ever require you to make real payments. The point system is just here to replace the old bonus system.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Why?

Yes Marvelous, actually how Happy describe it, credit points are easily obtained by just participating on writing messages on the forum. We need more activities participants from the members to help keep this community site going. Getting involved on post writing will help you earn credits points quickly. Check out the thread below for more information and always leave a message if you come across an issue.

http://www.khmerforums.com/threads/point-rewards.1486/

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Why?

Hello Marvelous, nothing on the forums will ever require you to make real payments. The point system is just here to replace the old bonus system.

also, we just would like for you to stop by an chat with us more often;)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Download link required more work to provide and the credit points are just to replace the old bonus point system. It's the same way to send support to your uploader for their optional work on the download link. New release or longer series will required higher donation since more work are put into it. Download link are however optional, many viewers can also download their own copy from Khmer Ave where streaming are provided.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Download link required more work to provide and the credit points are just to replace the old bonus point system. It's the same way to send support to your uploader for their optional work on the download link. New release or longer series will required higher donation since more work are put into it. Download link are however optional, many viewers can also download their own copy from Khmer Ave where streaming are provided.

And Merlkon.com ;)

I been to the Microsoft campus bong - 75% indian, 15% asians, 10% whites.
The MS campus's a completely different world - its like a corporate paradise.
There's not many places like it - they have their own meditation room.
By the way, MS is spending a lot of $$$ developing their cloud technology.

Marvelous

Commoner
350 credits points and ways to earn credits points are:

Each post is worth 10 credit points.
Each thread is worth 30 credits points.
1 dollar donation will get you 1000 credit points.

Note: each post requires at least 10 words.
Thank you for the clarification. But I have 1,070 credit point so for some of the movie I need to add additional 350 point?

Marvelous

Commoner
Got it. I used to just click the bonus button and read. Now I have to write more.

Marvelous

Commoner
The download link works best for me since I am using company laptop. LOL

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thank you for the clarification. But I have 1,070 credit point so for some of the movie I need to add additional 350 point?

Your credit points is enough. You don't need to add additional unless you wanted to view many other download series.
All the previous download link are still open to the public since this system just started. It is wise to gather them because it might be lock later.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I download them and put them in a DVD for my mom to watch at home.

That is sweet of you Marvelous. But you can also download them from khmerave/merlkon if you don't want to donate with your credit points. Most of groupon series doesn't have a download link, hopefully this new points system will entice more uploader to participate in making download links for viewers who only want download link.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I download them and put them in a DVD for my mom to watch at home.
May I ask what software you used to burn video into your DVD? Is it free?

Marvelous

Commoner
May I ask what software you used to burn video into your DVD? Is it free?
I am using WinX DVD Author. I used to have Download Manager install in one of my old laptop, that was recommend to me by one of Khmer Avenue member, and i think that may be you theary. But I can't install Download Manager in this laptop as it is company laptop.

Marvelous

Commoner
That is sweet of you Marvelous. But you can also download them from khmerave/merlkon if you don't want to donate with your credit points. Most of groupon series doesn't have a download link, hopefully this new points system will entice more uploader to participate in making download links for viewers who only want download link.
I do enjoy donate point as my appreciation to all of the hard work Contributor in here. I am happy to do my best to keep this Forum going. As far as for the download in khmer avenue and merlkon, I can't do it anymore because I don't have the Download Manager installed in this company laptop.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I do enjoy donate point as my appreciation to all of the hard work Contributor in here. I am happy to do my best to keep this Forum going. As far as for the download in khmer avenue and merlkon, I can't do it anymore because I don't have the Download Manager installed in this company laptop.

Happy, Rei , and groupon are the people you can talk to regarding this. They could come up with very helpful information and solution to your problem.