Youtube Ideas

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Sometimes I pick up stuff I go through with, and sometimes it gets buried up under everything else. But it doesn't hurts to have discussion on it. Lets help rank up those credit points together. :)

Was wondering if member here can help pitch in ideas of what I can do in my youtube videos, if I was to start it. Any bad/good ideas can help towards creating light bulbs for me. X3

Happy said I been procrastinating for two months on it. Am I gonna really not go through with it? Do I have what it takes to put myself out there to the world? I don't even know. Trying to find that motivation.

ami

Commoner
Sometimes I pick up stuff I go through with, and sometimes it gets buried up under everything else. But it doesn't hurts to have discussion on it. Lets help rank up those credit points together. :)

Was wondering if member here can help pitch in ideas of what I can do in my youtube videos, if I was to start it. Any bad/good ideas can help towards creating light bulbs for me. X3

Happy said I been procrastinating for two months on it. Am I gonna really not go through with it? Do I have what it takes to put myself out there to the world? I don't even know. Trying to find that motivation.
perhaps u can talk about ur favorite places like khmer temple or restaurants. we also know u love technology n shopping at the mall which most youtube ppls already had.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Well, hunnie. It depends what do you really like to do the most and how talented and passion are you on what you want to show. Basically I think doing stuffs on YouTube is based on how good are you to show and teach people. You have to think if you can show or teach people, assuming that they don't know anything about whatever you want to show to them. From a baby step into details so that other can follow you and recreate exact same thing as you show to them. So are you good to tell people how to make cooking? Sewing? Drawing? Doing selfie? Etc....

lovepink

Commoner
Well, hunnie. It depends what do you really like to do the most and how talented and passion are you on what you want to show. Basically I think doing stuffs on YouTube is based on how good are you to show and teach people. You have to think if you can show or teach people, assuming that they don't know anything about whatever you want to show to them. From a baby step into details so that other can follow you and recreate exact same thing as you show to them. So are you good to tell people how to make cooking? Sewing? Drawing? Doing selfie? Etc....

Yeah, I agree. You have to find something you think is significant for you.

lovepink

Commoner
Here are some ideas for YouTube

Video instructions on cooking

Video instructions on uploading/downloading videos

Video instructions on any computer software programs or games

Video movie reviews

Video for favorite movies/TV shows/top ten must watch

Video for top places to visit

Video for top Khmer food/

-Khmer food recommendation for people who have never tried before

Video for list of hates and likes

lovepink

Commoner
How about a step by step video of you doing the Khmer dance in traditional Khmer clothing? I would love to see that.