How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Being sexy is so much easier. I miss my sexiness. I miss dating hot girls. I miss being young. I wonder if I ever find a girl to date me for my oldness? lol...
A gal looking for sugar daddy will appreciate your oldness. There are also girls who simply prefer older guys.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
A gal looking for sugar daddy will appreciate your oldness. There are also girls who simply prefer older guys.

There are a lot of attractive old men out there that I will totally want to marry.

Tony Leung, Louis Koo, Deric Wan, more that I can't recall right now. :)

There are a lot of attractive old men out there that I will totally want to marry.

Tony Leung, Louis Koo, Deric Wan, more that I can't recall right now. :)
thanks guys....appreciate the pep talk...I know I know, youre right. Its hard when you want something really bad and you know for sure you cannot get it.

you experiencing no problems at all?
I have a 98 Acura at about 180,000 miles on it. She never shutdown on me. Just simple maintenance and I drove her many places including Vegas trip speeding all the way to and back. I always drives her. I don't know about Acura models now but her years are great quality built to last. Some cars has better expensive parts, but it can't handle the long lasting that drivers wants for a dependable aspect.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
thanks guys....appreciate the pep talk...I know I know, youre right. Its hard when you want something really bad and you know for sure you cannot get it.

Yeah, I feel the same like you all the time. I really want those men, anyone is fine with me. Not because they're rich or famous, but because they're really good looking to me. We all have those obsession. I want guys that I can't totally have also. X3

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
you experiencing no problems at all?

No major problem. Yeah, she's getting old, but proper maintenance will keep her going for a long while. She's a very great car for daily drives because she's good at saving gas. She runs on less gas compare to a Honda or Scion. As good or better than a Toyota, not sure because I don't have experience with any Toyota. lol

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
that happens to me all the time. when i want something really bad, i don't get it or i can't find it. when i stop wanting or stop looking, i find it. Maybe i should act like I don't want it so bad and perhaps then I'll get it. Hehe.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
that happens to me all the time. when i want something really bad, i don't get it or i can't find it. when i stop wanting or stop looking, i find it. Maybe i should act like I don't want it so bad and perhaps then I'll get it. Hehe.

Sometimes something you want isn't good for you. I like this guy and wanted to be with him. We went on dates a couple of times. I only see him once a week. But I came to find out later that he's in a relationship with his long time girlfriend who happen to live together, have a life together.. Ta da de da.

Reminds me of a guy name Happy.

I let it go. Really like him, but it's not meant to be. I wanted a future but he already has one.

Last edited:
Sometimes something you want isn't good for you. I like this guy and wanted to be with him. We went on dates a couple of times. I only see him once a week. But I came to find out later that he's in a relationship with his long time girlfriend who happen to live together, have a life together.. Ta da de da.

I let it go. Really like him, but it's not meant to be. I wanted a future but he already has one.
haha.....I'm still gonna do what I do till I'm 60 lol...

Hunnie let me get with you....

That nigga just wanted to hit it and quit it. Haha, sounds just like me.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Today. . . I am feeling very sleepy. I had a decent amount of sleep though. . .

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
knowing what they have been through lately.... it hurt so much:cry::cry::cry::drowning::drowning: without them feel so lonely:(:(
wishing my dearest friends get through their though time soon though