Malaysia Airlines Disappeared

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I saw the news briefly on TV but haven't read the full news yet. That's insane and not gonna help my little airplane phobia when taking trips.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
If it's deep in the ocean, eventually it will be found. If it was abducted by aliens, I hope a survivor will live to tell what aliens are like. What is scarier, aliens or terrorists?

Okhmer

Commoner
Likely terrorist, but the scariest thing is not terrorists it's what causes them to believing in doing what they are doing....
Religious fanaticism… should have no place in modern society

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Up until now, no trace of anything... Like Hamster said, could it be aliens? There's a of stuffs that even scientist can't explain. terrorist? by now there should be some kind of negotiation. What's abt the passengers? Why no one make a call/text? Was something happened to all 200+ passenger for then to be non responsive? Was the plan actually turn around or could it be something that cause the plane to move backward? strong unpredicted wind pull them to the bottom of the ocean like a black hole? Black hole?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
they still have not found any traces though

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I am so behind:(
I was just wondering if they ever found what happen to it:unsure:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I do feel the same way as you, Paoun Happy and Hamster.

So if we love someone we should express our feeling and if we want to do something, just go ahead and do it ( do not wait until we have no chance).

I have a friend whom always avoiding plan. He always travels by car. I believe he might have had a bad experience once though…