Anyone Watch Anime?

lovepink

Commoner
here is the Anime Special A English dubbed link (24 episodes). lol i hope it works. it's my first time. these are the original files. i didnt change anything.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!ARADWCIb!2hU_ljgdh8spS673oDeWog

Special_A_hOliCSS_29102010070802.jpg

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
i was having trouble uploading this anime with the megauploader app, but i will try to see if i can do it from mega website one file at a time. Hopefully, it works, it is my first time uploading something.
I have the similar issue as your, Lovepink.
must of the time, it takes me all most the whole day just upload 1 series into mega using app

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi Lovepink,
it was not the correct one, dear.
To get the URL link :
Right click on the folder /file of vid ,then click on Get Link
click Copy to Clipboard and past it here;)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
currently watching
Trinity Seven
Start Airing Date: Oct 08, 2014

Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives; however, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire's keepsake?

trinity-seven1.png

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Nanatsu no Taizai | The Seven Deadly Sins
Airing Date: Oct 05, 2014

The "Seven Deadly Sins," a group of evil knights who conspired to overthrow the kingdom of Britannia, were said to have been eradicated by the Holy Knights, although some claim that they still live. Ten years later, the Holy Knights have staged a Coup d'état and assassinated the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom. Elizabeth, the king's only daughter, sets out on a journey to find the "Seven Deadly Sins," and to enlist their help in taking back the kingdom.
542ecaa45447d.jpg

fb27e4f72234f29fc0446cb4809f92a5.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hey pkalotus. sorry to hear that you were sick over the long weekend. I hope you get better quickly.
thank you so much , Lovepink<3+<3
I am better now;)

lovepink

Commoner
I have the similar issue as your, Lovepink.
must of the time, it takes me all most the whole day just upload 1 series into mega using app

Hi pkalotus,
i appreciate your hard work even more now. You guys (uploaders) spend so much time sharing movies with us.
My files were small and even that took awhile to upload. So i could imagine how much work you guys put into the longer and bigger series.
thank you for your hard work!

lovepink

Commoner
Hi Lovepink,
it was not the correct one, dear.
To get the URL link :
Right click on the folder /file of vid ,then click on Get Link
click Copy to Clipboard and past it here;)

hi pkalotus,
i knew i did something wrong. My link looked too short compare to your guy's links.
thank you for the help.

i updated the link for Special A. Can you check if it all works now?
When i downloaded the files they were quite small and the quality of video is not the best. hope you dont mind.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hi pkalotus,
i knew i did something wrong. My link looked too short compare to your guy's links.
thank you for the help.

i updated the link for Special A. Can you check if it all works now?
When i downloaded the files they were quite small and the quality of video is not the best. hope you dont mind.
it works great now and thank you so much for sharing, Lovepink dear.
The quantity is good and I really do not mind the file size at all..hehehhe, dear:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
have you currently watched any anime, Lovepink dear

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
onjour: Koiaji Patisserie
Airing Date: Oct 11, 2014
The original story follows Sayuri Haruno, a girl who attends an elite confectionery school Fleurir on a scholarship to follow her dream to open a pastry shop. There she meets several charming young men.

bonjour.jpg

lovepink

Commoner
have you currently watched any anime, Lovepink dear

Hi pkalotus,
I just finished watching the first and second season of Arrow 2 days ago.
I haven't watched any anime recently. The only one I watched so far is the first episode of Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji. I might want to wait awhile for this anime to be completed then download and watch the whole series. Lol, I dont like watching one episode per week like that; it doesn't satisfy my craving.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi pkalotus,
I just finished watching the first and second season of Arrow 2 days ago.
I haven't watched any anime recently. The only one I watched so far is the first episode of Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji. I might want to wait awhile for this anime to be completed then download and watch the whole series. Lol, I dont like watching one episode per week like that; it doesn't satisfy my craving.
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji is pretty good one...dear
lately I am re-watching the old anime like Vampire Knight, Claymore, Glass Fleet, special-A .......

lovepink

Commoner
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji is pretty good one...dear
lately I am re-watching the old anime like Vampire Knight, Claymore, Glass Fleet, special-A .......

Me too. I love re-watching old favourites of any show really, anime/English/Khmer dubbed movies. I can re-watch it several times without getting bored. If someone interrupts me when I'm watching an old show, I would get really mad because they are making me miss the scenes. Their response is "you already watched it and you know what happens next."

I think I re-watched Claymore English dubbed about a month and a half ago. I have this habit of downloading English dubbed animes now because I'm really lazy to read the subtitles lol.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Me too. I love re-watching old favourites of any show really, anime/English/Khmer dubbed movies. I can re-watch it several times without getting bored. If someone interrupts me when I'm watching an old show, I would get really mad because they are making me miss the scenes. Their response is "you already watched it and you know what happens next."

I think I re-watched Claymore English dubbed about a month and a half ago. I have this habit of downloading English dubbed animes now because I'm really lazy to read the subtitles lol.
I am 100 % with you ..... heheheh , love pink;)

lovepink

Commoner
I am 100 % with you ..... heheheh , love pink;)

Lol. We are the same pkalotus.

I just finished re-watching you're beautiful (Korean) and it's so hilarious. I dont know what is wrong with me. I keep laughing at all the same funny moments in the movie. I do love happy go lucky movies where everyone lives happily ever after.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
currently watching
Junketsu no Maria (Maria The Virgin Witch)
Airing Date: Jan 11, 2015

The story follows Maria, the most powerful witch who lives during the Hundred Years' War in France. She despises war, so she obstructs battles with her strong magical powers. Her meddling with her succubus Artemis and incubus Priapos has caught the attention of the heavens, and so the Archangel Michael issues an edict. When Maria loses her virginity, she will also lose her magical powers. A beautiful angel named Ezekiel is supposed to watch Maria and make sure the witch does not use magic in front of people, but Maria continues to use magic anyways.
Junketsu-no-Maria-Anime-Visual.jpg

Reactions: Rei