PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi Goupon,
If you have time, Please check this Kingdom out... you might like it
season has 38 episodes and season 2 has 39

In the Warring States Period of ancient China (475-221 BCE), Shin and Hyou are war-orphans in the kingdom of Qin. They dream of one day proving themselves on the battlefield. One day, however, Hyou is taken to the palace by a minister. Winding up on the losing side of a power-struggle, Hyou manages to return to the village, barely alive. Shin then meets a boy who closely resembles Hyou, Ei Sei. For now he is the king of Qin; later he will become the emperor Shi Huangdi.

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
Soredemo Sekai Wa Utsukushii
Airing Date:
Apr 06, 2014

Nike, the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom and one who holds the power to call forth the rain, travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius for her country, despite her own reluctance. She soon discovers that the King, who conquered the world in only three years after his ascendance to the throne, is still a child! Furthermore, for trivial reasons, he has demanded that Nike call forth the rain...?!

I read the manga and I was pretty hooked on it but the scanlators started to slow down and eventually updates were scarce. So when they made the anime I was pretty excited.

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
My favorite anime of all time is 12 Kingdoms. It's an epic base on the Japanese novel of the same name. It tells the story of an average timid girl that was thrust in a different world. I thought it was like Fushigi Yugi because I watched that anime way before this and I was blown away by how beautiful the story is. I started to collect the novels. The anime only covers about 3 of the books. There's 7 books to the novel currently and it have not ended. The other one I'm collecting is Guin Saga which is also long and as far as I know have 130 volumes and 21 side stories.

My second favorite is Initial D since I'm a big time car tuner and occasional circuit track driver.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
The 12 kingdom Fushigi Yugi , Initial D are good and I enjoy them so much:)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Soredemo Sekai Wa Utsukushii just finished airing... i did enjoy watching so much... hope they have the second season though :sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Tokyo Ghoul

The suspense horror/dark fantasy story is set in Tokyo, which is haunted by mysterious "ghouls" who are devouring humans. People are gripped by the fear of these ghouls whose identities are masked in mystery. An ordinary college student named Kaneki encounters Rize, a girl who is an avid reader like him, at the café he frequents. Little does he realize that his fate will change overnight.

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Airing Date:
Oct 04, 2014
Set in Western Europe during times of war, Eleanor "Ellen" Vertalia, one of the Vanadis of Zhcted, leads the battle into Brune. There are, in fact, seven Vanadis, named for having each received a powerful weapon from the dragon to individually reign over seven territories. The power of the Vanadis invokes dread and fear from their enemies. An earl in the service of the country of Brune, a young archer by the name of Tigre, experienced the Vandis's power firsthand after being defeated on the battlefield by Ellen. However, Ellen chose to spare his life after witnessing his skills, but in exchange, he is asked to serve her
Madan-no-Ou-to-Vanadis-anime-visual001.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
Airing Date: Oct 05, 2014
The story centers around Erika Shinohara, a vain 16-year-old girl who tells her friends about her romantic exploits, but she actually has no boyfriend. She claims that a handsome boy in a candid photo is her boyfriend, but it turns out that boy is a schoolmate named Kyouya Sata. She has no choice but to make him her fake boyfriend. Unfortunately, Sata may look like a sweet person, but he is actually an ultra-black-hearted sadist. Sata takes advantage of Erika's weakness and treats her like his dog.

ookami-shoujo-to-kuro-ouji.jpg

lovepink

Commoner
The 12 kingdom Fushigi Yugi , Initial D are good and I enjoy them so much:)

I liked twelve kingdoms I dont know why though. It wasn't trilling or entertaining but I found it interesting and watched until the end. Usually I stop watching any series anime or khmer in the middle if I dont like it. I have more series that are incomplete than finished ones.

lovepink

Commoner
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
Airing Date: Oct 05, 2014
The story centers around Erika Shinohara, a vain 16-year-old girl who tells her friends about her romantic exploits, but she actually has no boyfriend. She claims that a handsome boy in a candid photo is her boyfriend, but it turns out that boy is a schoolmate named Kyouya Sata. She has no choice but to make him her fake boyfriend. Unfortunately, Sata may look like a sweet person, but he is actually an ultra-black-hearted sadist. Sata takes advantage of Erika's weakness and treats her like his dog.

Oh thanks for the heads up pkalotus. I barely watch anime, but I will definitely check this one out. I like the drawings for them.

If you like this sort of anime, some similar ones you might like is chihayafuru and kimi Ni todoke. One of my favourites.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I liked twelve kingdoms I dont know why though. It wasn't trilling or entertaining but I found it interesting and watched until the end. Usually I stop watching any series anime or khmer in the middle if I dont like it. I have more series that are incomplete than finished ones.
I am same your shoe . Lovepink
have you watched
Qin's Moon... it seems they release 1 season each year.... based on the info i got it should be 7 seasons total.... I am at season 4
I am really into this anime though

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Oh thanks for the heads up pkalotus. I barely watch anime, but I will definitely check this one out. I like the drawings for them.

If you like this sort of anime, some similar ones you might like is chihayafuru and kimi Ni todoke. One of my favourites.
chihayafuru was a good one;)
I will check kimi Ni todoke out:D
thanks for the suggestion, Lovepink dear<3+<3

lovepink

Commoner
I am same your shoe . Lovepink
have you watched
Qin's Moon... it seems they release 1 season each year.... based on the info i got it should be 7 seasons total.... I am at season 4
I am really into this anime though

I actually haven't heard of this anime until now. Usually I watch animes only when someone recommends it to me. I will check this one out. It looks interesting. Thanks pkalotus. Is this Japanese anime? It looks different than their usual works.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I actually haven't heard of this anime until now. Usually I watch animes only when someone recommends it to me. I will check this one out. It looks interesting. Thanks pkalotus. Is this Japanese anime? It looks different than their usual works.
it is chinese, Lovepink dear, which was recommended by a friend of mine ( whom is dear to me)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Akatsuki No Yona

1404203451.jpg
Yona is the sole princess of the kingdom, living the luxurious and carefree life as a princess should. She has it all: the finest clothes and cosmetics, the most divine sweets, a loving emperor as a father, and the hottest cousin crush, Soo-won, anyone could ever hope to have. Now, if only her bodyguard, Son Hak, wasn't so annoying to her and her hair wasn't so red.

But her nearly perfect world quickly shatters as the man she loves, Soo-won, murders her father and the path to his ascension to the throne is assured. Son Hak escapes with Yona, and they lead a life on the run from that point on.

lovepink

Commoner
pkalotus i am beginning to see a pattern with the animes you watch. Is it correct to say you like ancient style kingdom themes?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
pkalotus i am beginning to see a pattern with the animes you watch. Is it correct to say you like ancient style kingdom themes?
To Be honest, i like all genres as long as it is a good one , Lovepink dear

this is on of my favorite too, dear

Special A
Hikari Hanazono, the main character, has always been second to Kei Takishima. While Hikari considers Kei a rival and somewhat of a friend, Kei loves Hikari. Everyone knows this, but she is too dense to notice. Their wrestling loving fathers first introduced them to one another when they were 6 years old. Assuming that she was the best in wrestling, young Hikari challenged Kei to a wrestling match only to be thoroughly defeated by him. Ever since that fateful incident, Hikari swore to beat Kei in school grades, a sporting event - anything. To do this she has enrolled in the same school as Kei since elementary. Now she attends Hakusenkan, an ultra elite school, that costs her carpenter father a lot of money. Hikari and Kei are the top two students in the school, with Kei holding firmly to that number one position.

I like PkaLotus.

"I" is singular pronoun and according to subject-verb agreement, "like" shall be used.

People (like, likes) going to football games. Which one, Theary? Explain your answer.