Wanderer
some other suggestions are

- trinity blood
- the law of ueki
- code geass season 1 and 2
- K
- shiki
- Karneval
- supernatural the animated series (although i prefer the actual real life actors)

How is K and Karneval? :D

bamboo

Commoner
I just finished Blood Lad..I enjoyed it but it's quite short, only 10 eps. They could do so much with this anime. Anyone know if there will be a second season?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I hope they have it :D
Most animes I hope they have second or third season though...

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
they are good..... alot of action. if you like Code breaker, You will like K and Karneval as well

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Code Breaker :
Riding the bus one day, Sakurakouji Sakura looks out the window to see people being burned alive with a blue fire and a boy her age who's unharmed and standing over the people.

She comes back to the site the next day and there are no corpses or
evidence of any kind of murder, just a small fire. She then goes to class to find there's a new transfer student, Oogami Rei, who looks exactly like the boy she saw before and wears a black glove only on his left hand.

Oogami is a Code Breaker, one who "does not exist". He is a seemingly cold-blooded killer who follows the principle of "an eye for an eye", to "use evil against evil". Convinced that killing is not right, Sakurakouji sets out to stop him and penetrate his icy heart.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
i like Trinity Blood... hope there will be a second season though

lovepink

Commoner
K - action, comedy, drama, magic, mystery, science fiction. I had some mixed feelings about this show. You actually have to watch it for yourself. I cant really explain it that well.

Karneval - is similar to DGray man but they are fighting criminals and akuma (but they call it varun or something) instead of being called the Order they are called Circus. They have special powers and futuristic circus clothing. They hunt down the enemies. Instead of headquarters like DGM they have a flying space ship. I thought this was a good watch 12 episodes and some laughable scenes were in it as well. I wished it was longer.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Thank you for the info xD I started one episode of K and it's okay. I didn't really have to finish the series at the time.

I am going to watch Gantz. Don't know how I will handle it.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
awch, There will be a second season for Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin):rage:
Hopeful they will release it soon :nailbiting:

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Heuheuehu I can't wait. My heart is beating like crazy from excitement lol Still waiting for Sword Art Online season 2

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
awch, There will be a second season for Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin):rage:
Hopeful they will release it soon :nailbiting:

Which episode was the last one for Attack on Titan season 1? What number was the episode?

Heuheuehu I can't wait. My heart is beating like crazy from excitement lol Still waiting for Sword Art Online season 2

There will be a season 2 of SAO? o_O I can't wait!!!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi Rock,
season 1 of Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) contains 25 episodes.
i was at episode#22 of Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin), due to busy schedule though

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
On sword on line, They release english dub til episode#14.
i will rewatch it when it fully release :D.
Wow there is a sesson 2:sneaky: can not wait neither

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Ah ok I see. I have all 25 episodes then of Attack on Titans. Think I left off on episode 21.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Read the manga too! This is probably one of the goriest anime that I've seen besides Gantz

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Ah ok I see. I have all 25 episodes then of Attack on Titans. Think I left off on episode 21.
are you downloaded then watch?
I download most the animes and Korean drama then watch it later ... since I do not have much time neither:D