Anyone Watch Anime?

lovepink

Commoner
awch, There will be a second season for Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin):rage:
Hopeful they will release it soon :nailbiting:

I really hope there will be a second season. i just hate animes that have a cliffhanger ending! I only recently watched the series. i finished it all in one day no stopping for breaks or anything. It was a really good anime. Very addicting.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I think Inuyasha ending was kind of unfulfilling. It makes me not interested in watching another anime. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Most of them: anime is end but the manga is still on

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I really hope there will be a second season. i just hate animes that have a cliffhanger ending! I only recently watched the series. i finished it all in one day no stopping for breaks or anything. It was a really good anime. Very addicting.
I believe there will be a second season....

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
planning to re-watch La Storia della Arcana Famiglia with english dub...... looking farward for season two..... hopefully there will be 2nd season

lovepink

Commoner
im going to have to watch this anime and see how it is. I am usually very skeptical watching harem related themes. thanks theary.

thea

Beggar
bleach, naruto, one piece .. these all the anime and manga i read so far and still keep continue reading... ! and attack titan look so gay .. lol.. no offen to those read it .. :D !!! highly , strongly , beggingly , please go watch and read one piece ... greatest manga and anime EVER perior .
oh, and if u a guy and u into ecchi manga, i recommend, unbalance x unbalance... deep meaning and drama and one more plech bat ay .. sorry !!!

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Lol thanks Thea xD I will watch One Piece when I have more time and I don't know if I should start a Japanese drama thread but you guys should check out yokai ningen bem, especially if you like Kat-tun's Kazuya Kamenashi

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Meimei got me into Inuyasha but I never get to finish it. I did like Holy Pearl so maybe I'll go back to it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
i have to say it is not worth it. Inuyasha just drags on and on. Lol not worth your time.

I like Kikyo (mature ) with Inuyasha better than Kagome ( chilidish ).
Kikyo and Inuyasha relationship didn't go well so I stop watching it from there. :D

Kikyo.%28InuYasha%29.600.1402652.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
i am going to re-watched Btoom with english dub