April 2014 Arcade Contest

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Rei got what it takes. He's been absent on the forum though, which I though would never happen in a million years. Rei come back, it aint the same without our number 1 uploader bro. I hope all is well with you brother Rei.

His pic creeps me the hell out though lolz.

My profile picture can't be that bad? It's V, such an awesome character. :) I'm gonna be on more often -- has been caught up with the nice weather last week and taking care of things.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Not sure how much time I will have to participate, but I'll give it a shot.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Lets get at least 3 more so we can reach level 2.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
You're famous with the viewers Rei, maybe you can bring them to participate. :D
Probably not anymore. There used to be a dozen of people who used to be on Khmer Access chat room that would join this kind of thing, but they completely disappeared after Khmer Avenue took over.

Probably not anymore. There used to be a dozen of people who used to be on Khmer Access chat room that would join this kind of thing, but they completely disappeared after Khmer Avenue took over.
People are simply more drawn to use Facebook to socialize online.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
People are simply more drawn to use Facebook to socialize online.

Do you think Facebook will suffer the same fate as Myspace? I don't think it will go that quick but it has been declining in traffic from what I've been reading. Not that I care about them as a social community, but I am interested in their stock lol.

I prefer something more with a character, like forum communities.

Do you think Facebook will suffer the same fate as Myspace? I don't think it will go that quick but it has been declining in traffic from what I've been reading. Not that I care about them as a social community, but I am interested in their stock lol.

I prefer something more with a character, like forum communities.
No idea, just everyone I know networking through facebook because they like to look at pictures of themselves and others, to compare lives I guess lolz. I like forums because you can discuss things and its anonymous. Facebook is really sex-driven I think, that's why its so popular. People want to meet up and screw each other. It's true for the most part. It's online dating disguised as social networking.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I really don't know about the game or how to play it. Maybe someone can explain to me in 5 seconds. But I will sign up for it

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
No idea, just everyone I know networking through facebook because they like to look at pictures of themselves and others, to compare lives I guess lolz. I like forums because you can discuss things and its anonymous. Facebook is really sex-driven I think, that's why its so popular. People want to meet up and screw each other. It's true for the most part. It's online dating disguised as social networking.
I never like Facebook, never like social network period. I just think those people that are on Facebook must have a lot of free time on their hands.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hello everyone, please vote up to three games. This month bonus game is Zombie Typing. Poll will end in 48 hours but you can start playing. Good luck!

*Due to this month delay, contest will end on Wednesday, April 30th, 2014 @ 11PM eastern time.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I participate! :D

I tried them all. I didn't like the graphics on firecracker frenzy and it was too similar to the Siren of Ying Yang so I didn't vote for it. This month is gonna be better than the last cause these games are fun. Flappy bird was too hardcore to say it was fun.

dammit I played a different angry bird jumping....

admin will take my vote out for angry bird jumping and put it towards firecracker ..lol please...