April 2014 Arcade Contest

lolz just don't break the game with mega billions points. :D
You know what, I choose not to acknowledge that score cause there's no way that's humanly possible. I strongly argue he's found a way to "hack" the game by playing it a certain way. I don't know how, ok but I know its not possible just based on this logic alone.

Think about the number 1,090,967,552 mathematically....

If you count to a billion, by each second as one count, it will take you more than 31 years of nonstop counting to reach 1 billion. I dont know how the scoring works exactly, but I was able to reach 25,000 in about 4 minutes of trial and error gameplay.

But let's say I can score 25,000 points on Angry Bird Jumping every 1 minute of playing. How many minutes of gaming do I have to play, mind you, without falling to the ground and starting over, to reach a goal of 1 billion and over?

1,000,000,000 points divided by 25,000 points per minute = 40,000 minutes

40,000 minutes divided by 60 minutes = 666 hours

I would have to play Angry Birds Jumping for 28 days straight no breaks

Seriously guys?

Let's just say each cloud that you successfully jumped gets you 100 points. So how many clouds would he have had to jumped on?

1,000,000,000 / 100 = 10 million clouds. Now, see that's impossible to do even in one month.

Last edited:
I"m not saying Rock has cheated, its just an amazing score and I want to see him do it again....:D But I don't know how that's humanly possible. guy must have played for days on end no break which disturbs me even more than the score itself.

Rock, can you explain this phenomenon? You jumped on 10 million clouds bro? I"m amazed dood, if you actually reached this score just by jumping on clouds, then you are a mental powerhouse bro and how long did it take you, seriously?

Last edited:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Rock gets paid to play games right, or is that pheng? That may explain why he's so good.

I guess on the Jumping on the Clouds type of games, the higher you go up, the highest points you get per cloud ...I guess it is possible to reach 1 billion points, even 1.0 x 10 to the 18 power which is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 which 1 billion x 1 billion. WTF!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I thought so, unless I mixed up with someone else from another site. My memory is not the best.

Hunnie, do you want to share pointers for getting a high score on Firecracker?

I guess I was lucky on Firecracker since I was just trying it out for the first time. :)
But I guess it wouldn't matter how to get high score on that one since we'll be playing touch the clouds instead. :D
Hopefully I go max on my data entry where I get a chance to befriends with those clouds.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I guess I was lucky on Firecracker since I was just trying it out for the first time. :)
But I guess it wouldn't matter how to get high score on that one since we'll be playing touch the clouds instead. :D
Hopefully I go max on my data entry where I get a chance to befriends with those clouds.
The games with asterisk right, that count toward the contest? And Firecracker is one of them, but yin and yang has more votes.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The games with asterisk right, that count toward the contest? And Firecracker is one of them, but yin and yang has more votes.

The ones with the most votes are the chosen one for the contest. I think that the ones with the asterisk is the one that you vote for. :)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
The ones with the most votes are the chosen one for the contest. I think that the ones with the asterisk is the one that you vote for. :)
I see. Thanks for telling me. All this time I played the wrong games. :D

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I"m not saying Rock has cheated, its just an amazing score and I want to see him do it again....:D But I don't know how that's humanly possible. guy must have played for days on end no break which disturbs me even more than the score itself.

Rock, can you explain this phenomenon? You jumped on 10 million clouds bro? I"m amazed dood, if you actually reached this score just by jumping on clouds, then you are a mental powerhouse bro and how long did it take you, seriously?

Its not really that hard. Just takes a little concentration and good hand, eye coordination.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
K I broke the game again... :cry:

angrybirdsjump_zpsaca07144.png

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Wow...

Are you good in Battlefield 4? I'm not gonna even waste my time trying to beat your score. You're amazing Rock. You should try to beat my Flappy Bird score too.

I don't really play FPS games much. Only tried BF3 once and that was it. Flappy bird just isn't the same as the one on the phone. Not sure why, but its easier on the phone imo.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hello everyone,

I have been aware of hacking issues on flash games prior to starting these arcade contests. Flash games security loop hole has been discovered by our members sooner than I had anticipated. Thahappycamper will be rewarded $25 for pointing out the hack.

The hack scores have been removed:

Flappy Bird
Happy 548,247,680 -> 122
Rock 950 -> 38

Firecracker Frenzy
Happy 159,724,656 -> 20204

How Dare You
Happy 985,487,168 ->21464

The Siren of Ying Yang
Happy 300,000,000 ->13970

Zombie Typing
Happy 1,000,000,000 -> 1025
Rei 1980 -> 1976

Unfortunately, I cannot prevent games from being hacked, and do not have the time and resources to do so. Flash games are built by different game developers with different level of built-in securities.

Last edited: