Download - Complete Demi God Semi Devil (2013) Vol. 2

Bluebird

At last the final conclusion of the series has arrived.
Heartfelt thanks to Hunnie's efforts and kindness.(y)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hi Ms. Red, it's only 30 episodes. It's gonna be disappointing for some fans to having to bid farewell to it soon. You watched part 1 already bong?
I tried to watch a little bit last night, but I was so tired I didn't get a chance to finish episode 1 yet. Actually I need to rewatch episod 50 first so I know where the story pick up. By the way, Khmer Stream, is khmer avenue split again to another website. I saw Happy was doing the banner, but I thought he was playing around for fun. I didn't know it is actually the real website.

Inetgoogle

Commoner
I hope you are bound to create a download link for this part 2 soon. Well, it looked I got the internet server problem, so I was not able to access to the website Khmerstream. However, be grateful and indebted to your endeavor, jia you!!!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I hope you are bound to create a download link for this part 2 soon. Well, it looked I got the internet server problem, so I was not able to access to the website Khmerstream. However, be grateful and indebted to your endeavor, jia you!!!

Hi Inetgoogle, the download link is already completed. You need to post 30 forum messages to be able to access it. Once you reach 30 messages, you will be ranked up to Commoner instead of Beggar status. Right now you have posted 7 messages so far.

Sreykhmer

Commoner
I hope someone upload new series instead of old. My local Khmer video store never have new release. Suck.

lovepink

Commoner
Did you do something different with your hair hunnie? It looks good. I really like that shade of brown.