Download - Complete Demi God Semi Devil (2013) Vol. 2

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Thanks hunnie for the movie. It is a great action movie except it is very sad at the end. It makes me cry. That's not what I expect it. The points credit is added.

khonlay

Commoner
Thanks Hunnie. Watching this makes me wanna go back and watch the Felix version. Don't wanna offend no one but i think he plays the role the best...or maybe its my favoritism talking. Hahaha;);)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
bong where do i find part 1?

Hi Rachana Vann, this is the thread to part 1 of the 2013 version. Streaming is broken right now, I will have to fix it. The download link for part 1 is still active if you don't want to wait and would like to download the files.

ami

Commoner
Thanks for the drama hunnie. :bag: Too bad I hate watching the stream, waiting till I get commoner status.
true...u also have to purchase 300cp in order to watch omg hmmm...not sure why u r not getting a lot of messages but got so much credit pts

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
download file don't work please fix it thank you
Dear Pikachan,
Welcome to the forum:)
only the commoner and up will be able to access it and some DL required credit points to unlock it.
You are now a beggar.... to become a commoner you will need to post 30 messages then you will automatically upgrade to commoner.

To earn credit point:
every message you post, you will earn 10 credit points
every thread that you create, you will earn 30 credit points
you can take this credit point to unlock certain DL that required it