For Those Who Is Need Venting...

I enjoy learning too, but I just go search it online or watch a youtuber. :)
Are you going to take a picture of your book collection and post it up? :D
Yeah maybe this weekend....I dont have a lot of book, maybe about 150 I dont know, but I plan to build it up wall to wall whenever I can. I was building up my PS3 collection till I had to sell it a few months ago. I'm gonna get started on building a XBox one and PS4 collection after I take care of some bills. Do you like to collect things as well? I always been a collectors of sorts, like games, books, clothes, watches, (I have a few watch collection, but not worth mentioning), hmm....I use to collect women's bras back in the days when I was bringing woman home constantly...oh yeah, DVD's, till someone stole it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yeah maybe this weekend....I dont have a lot of book, maybe about 150 I dont know, but I plan to build it up wall to wall whenever I can. I was building up my PS3 collection till I had to sell it a few months ago. I'm gonna get started on building a XBox one and PS4 collection after I take care of some bills. Do you like to collect things as well? I always been a collectors of sorts, like games, books, clothes, watches, (I have a few watch collection, but not worth mentioning), hmm....I use to collect women's bras back in the days when I was bringing woman home constantly...oh yeah, DVD's, till someone stole it.

Haha, now. I know where your 80 grand went to. :roflmao:
I do like to collect stuff. I use to collect Momoko Doll. They're expensive. My sister bitch at me everyday on spending money on them. I think I have about 10 of them. They look differently and their clothes cost more than mine. :D
I'm crazy! One of the doll, I bought her for $350 on EBay. They all have their own unique price. Oh my gosh I put them in a box and never want to deal with them again until I starts making some money. I can buy other useful stuff with those money. I can get myself some more bags with that kind of cash. I'm working on throwing away that obsession, so I can sell them out for my money back.

Below is some example of how the Momoko doll looks like. One of my doll is the middle red hair girl in the picture.

image.jpg
I

Seems like faithfulness is very important to you, hunnie. Have you had unfaithful boyfriends in the past dear?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Seems like faithfulness is very important to you, hunnie. Have you had unfaithful boyfriends in the past dear?

My four years relationship. I was younger and stupid. Maybe the dumb girl that need to be nice as part of my breathing days. I don't care about money or nice things. We were young, those things don't matter. I live with my parents. I got a family phone line for him and me. I pay for it because he was a loser, jobless. I started working ever since Middle School for the summer job that school help you with.

We would argue so I would stop talking to him for a couple of days. Take time out. When I'm over it, I would continue seeing him again. His cell phone ring so I pick up. He was talking to another girl on the phone that I pay for while we were on time out.

His response " You weren't talking to me , so I talk to her for fun. I was bored. There's nothing else."

I let it go. The me now, it means the end of us. Long story short, our relationship didn't last. I try my best to make that four years relationship work, but there was just no hope for him. He's a bad person. I was tired of doing so much. Wanted to break up and he hit me. It was a waste of my life, I am never going to be that dumb girl again. I am clear done with ghetto guy. I starts dating and stop looking back.

My current boyfriend can be a jerk but I know it's because he don't want me to be big headed about myself. A girl that gets praise too much will be a brat. Little that he knows, I'm not as dumb as he sees me as.

I'm with this one for 7 years too much. I'm pushing for a diamond ring by April 2014, or he's history too. :D
He agreed so I will see. :)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
My current boyfriend can be a jerk but I know it's because he don't want me to be big headed about myself.
He could've done so without being a jerk. I think your boyfriend needs to read my manual on how to love a woman. :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
My current boyfriend can be a jerk but I know it's because he don't want me to be big headed about myself.
He could've done so without being a jerk. I think your boyfriend needs to read my manual on how to love a woman. :D

My four years relationship. I was younger and stupid. Maybe the dumb girl that need to be nice as part of my breathing days. I don't care about money or nice things. We were young, those things don't matter. I live with my parents. I got a family phone line for him and me. I pay for it because he was a loser, jobless. I started working ever since Middle School for the summer job that school help you with.

We would argue so I would stop talking to him for a couple of days. Take time out. When I'm over it, I would continue seeing him again. His cell phone ring so I pick up. He was talking to another girl on the phone that I pay for while we were on time out.

His response " You weren't talking to me , so I talk to her for fun. I was bored. There's nothing else."

I let it go. The me now, it means the end of us. Long story short, our relationship didn't last. I try my best to make that four years relationship work, but there was just no hope for him. He's a bad person. I was tired of doing so much. Wanted to break up and he hit me. It was a waste of my life, I am never going to be that dumb girl again. I am clear done with ghetto guy. I starts dating and stop looking back.

My current boyfriend can be a jerk but I know it's because he don't want me to be big headed about myself. A girl that gets praise too much will be a brat. Little that he knows, I'm not as dumb as he sees me as.

I'm with this one for 7 years too much. I'm pushing for a diamond ring by April 2014, or he's history too. :D
man you trying to get hitch, how old are you?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

I know there are so many ways he can approach it. But I don't blame him because I am his very first girlfriend. He never dated anyone before. I was his first in everything. He don't have any experience with dating or being with a girl. I dated other guys before so I would sees things different than him, being with him, I have to put my shoe in his position as if I never dated before. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
man you trying to get hitch, how old are you?

What can I say Happy, I been through too many relationship in my life. I do look young but I'm not as young as I look. I was just born with the gift of a young face. My current boyfriend right now is younger than me. ;)

Go figure why I gave him so many times to get a life. :D I don't know how old you guys are, but I'm at the age to have kids and move on with my dating status already.

Seriously I look young, but I'm not young. I guess most Khmer girls don't aged much. X3

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I been looking young, not much changed since Middle School. My skin actually looks better than when I was in Middle School. As I aged, I have to start putting all those expensive skincare to preserve my youth. Like Happy said, that's what important to a lady that wants to look good and live good.

I swear I can pass for a high school kids. I walk in a high school once and those guys think I'm their age. But I'm not.
I get lots of younger guys jocking me in person because I look like a kid. :D Put on a plain shirt and a jean and I can go back to high school again. :roflmao:

What can I say Happy, I been through too many relationship in my life. I do look young but I'm not as young as I look. I was just born with the gift of a young face. My current boyfriend right now is younger than me. ;)

Go figure why I gave him so many times to get a life. :D I don't know how old you guys are, but I'm at the age to have kids and move on with my dating status already.

Seriously I look young, but I'm not young. I guess most Khmer girls don't aged much. X3
I'm 32. Seriously, how old are you. I wont judge I'm curious man. Don't leave me hanging. I need to know! hahahaha

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm 32. Seriously, how old are you. I wont judge I'm curious man. Don't leave me hanging. I need to know! hahahaha

32, hmm lucky number. You still don't think you're ready to marry yet?
Anyhow, I'll text you my age, not sure I want to put it on the post.
Girls don't like talking about their age anymore after they hit 25. :D

32, hmm lucky number. You still don't think you're ready to marry yet?
Anyhow, I'll text you my age, not sure I want to put it on the post.
Girls don't like talking about their age anymore after they hit 25. :D
alright you can text me your age....do you want my number? I'll pm it to you. I don't believe in marriage, I only believe what I feel in my heart, with that said, as long as I love and trust a person, that's enough for me. Having the ceremony is a plus.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer

Hunnie you sound so sweet and caring and so patien person. I don't know where you live but I would to become your friend. I don't have much friends especially with khmer. I think khmer friends are more caring than American friends as far as friendship and stuffs. Once you become best friends, they are always look out for each other. Versus American friends they just are being plain selfish. Any way if you don't mind I would love to be your friend

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie you sound so sweet and caring and so patien person. I don't know where you live but I would to become your friend. I don't have much friends especially with khmer. I think khmer friends are more caring than American friends as far as friendship and stuffs. Once you become best friends, they are always look out for each other. Versus American friends they just are being plain selfish. Any way if you don't mind I would love to be your friend

I always have more room for more friends. :D I live in Los Angeles, California. Lots of Asians live here, not only Khmer people, but other Asian nationality. The top most other Asian here would be Chinese, Viet, and Korean living around me. There are Japanese, Thai, Lao, Hmong, etc. but very little of them.