Friends

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I've met some nice people and they and I act nice to each other but because our personalities don't mesh and the chemistry isn't there, we can't get pass being acquaintances. If we're friends at all, our friendship is surface level at best, not deep or tight. I'll be there for them if they need me to but I know we're not emotionally attached.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
hamster, wassup with u and that coworker of yours? I suppose you given up, no?
I guess you can say that. I don't actively pursue her. If something happens, great. If not, it's okay too. I'm the type that give up fast if I sense that a girl doesn't feel the same. I don't want to be a bother. Plus, I think my friend likes her too.

I guess you can say that. I don't actively pursue her. If something happens, great. If not, it's okay too. I'm the type that give up fast if I sense that a girl doesn't feel the same. I don't want to be a bother. Plus, I think my friend likes her too.
You really should try to get what you want, my 2 cents bro. Don't give up so easily, stare rejection in the face, you deserve the best man.

kalyann

Commoner
Hampster, u r a very sweet person at heart, n e girl that get with u is very lucky...its a girl loss that they don't see that in u n get 2 know u better.. I b dating u if I was single :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
You really should try to get what you want, my 2 cents bro. Don't give up so easily, stare rejection in the face, you deserve the best man.

I agreed to not give up, if she's still single, there's lots of hope. Make sure to be around for her when she's in need, opportunity comes once in a life time, but you have to be there to catch it. (y)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Thanks guys for the encouragement. But like the saying goes, the more you want something the less likely you'll get it...and when you don't think you need something or want something, boom, it hits you in the face. So maybe I should not want what I want so that I'll get what I want. :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks guys for the encouragement. But like the saying goes, the more you want something the less likely you'll get it...and when you don't think you need something or want something, boom, it hits you in the face. So maybe I should not want what I want so that I'll get what I want. :D

I agreed.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
upload_2014-3-1_15-42-37.png

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
upload_2014-3-1_15-47-2.png

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
"Because real friends are those who can make me believe they never even exist." --what does that mean? i don't get it.

Islasfoods

Commoner
There is no need to check quality in a friend.. A true friend always with any situation.. If you find quality in your friend then it means you are not a good friend.. A true is without any bet.. Just check Your which type friend you are..

Islasfoods

Commoner
What are the qualities you look for in a friend?
Anyone that wants to be my friends, deserves my friendship.

Do you think you are a good friend?
I believe that I'm a good friend because I wouldn't leave them hanging behind.

Would it bother you if your friends only call when they need help?
It doesn't bother me that they only call when they needed help, because that's what friends do for one another.

What are some reasons you would end a friendship?
The friendship eventually ends on it's own when the friends doesn't come around anymore.
I want your friend ship..

iampheng

Commoner
We can still answer? I am a friendly person, but I don't have many true friends. Also, I been known to be "selectively social". This is mostly because too much interaction with people I am not sure care about me is overwhelming. I am the type of person that gives 110%, but in my experience, other people are not like that.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Out of curiosity, how do women prioritize their friendship when compared to men?

I often hear how women bandon their friendship for their lovers. I was just thinking of this since one of my old neighbors whom I grew up with, was cheated on by her husband and her best friend.

Out of curiosity, how do women prioritize their friendship when compared to men?

I often hear how women bandon their friendship for their lovers. I was just thinking of this since one of my old neighbors whom I grew up with, was cheated on by her husband and her best friend.
It's true. Woman will betray their old lovers and old friends for the new lover. Some woman can't resist good looking men and vice versa.

iampheng

Commoner
What a negative view of women! I'd say that men can be guilty of the same behavior. In my experience, this can be true for both men and women, so...while I cannot defend ALL women, men must share a blame too.

Personally, I love the relationships I have with other women and value them greatly. While in a relationship, one should try to balance these relationships.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
What a negative view of women! I'd say that men can be guilty of the same behavior. In my experience, this can be true for both men and women, so...while I cannot defend ALL women, men must share a blame too.

Personally, I love the relationships I have with other women and value them greatly. While in a relationship, one should try to balance these relationships.

I do agree with you.

And you are right that we cannot defend ALL women, because all women is not the same though since everyone has different prospective.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Most women pick the guys over their girlfriend.