Happy Mother`s Day

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hey theary forgot to tell u my happiness. Today my best friend mom woke up from a coma. She was comatosed a year ago. 5 months ago my friends ask me for advice bcuz ive been a nurse for 10+..so i told her to tried fish oil n let them injected in her iv for faster response. Fish oil helps repair alot of cells...so i told her to tried that. i guess it works. She call me today crying n how thankful she is that her mom opens her eyes for the first time in a year. Now they gunna monitor her n try to get the rest of the stuff working. so super excited, i figured i come on her to share my happiness again, as always lol...Thanks for listening to me babe. i love u always
hug and hug and thank you so very, my darling kalyann for sharing this wonderful news with me<3+<3 I am so very happy for your best friend mom.<3+<3 I can feel her happiness too

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
When the time come it came no matter how health, young, or old u are. The man whom i knew since i was a child passed away today. My parents knew them since he was young back in srok khmer. Everybody in the city always goes to him if they need him to cure unpredictable causes. I'm very sadden to see him leave but then this is life. there's no eternity.

Anyway, want to say early - Happy Mother's Day to all the mother in whole. This weekend I'm taking my parents, wife and of course the kids to Chinese Restaurant. When it come to father's day they forget about me hehehe j/k
:)