How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Feeling very happy today because I am talking to one of my good friends again. (y)

That's good news Sreymup. I'm hoping to be very happy with family and friends during the holiday rush. :D
My refrigerator is empty out. I need to restock some goodies today, going to Ralphs. :cool:

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
That's good news Sreymup. I'm hoping to be very happy with family and friends during the holiday rush. :D
My refrigerator is empty out. I need to restock some goodies today, going to Ralphs. :cool:
I am going to spend time with my family during Thankgivings too :D I hope you'll have a wonderful holiday :)

I feel great today. Just woke up from a night of drinking and smoking with one of my rapper friend. Now bouts to get up and spend some money! Holla...

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Feeling great today. Except not looking forward to spend times with out laws tomorrow. Really, cannot even think of them, and it will change my mood right away from :) to totally like this :mad: And tomorrow I will be completely :rage: Just cannot stand them.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Feeling great today. Except not looking forward to spend times with out laws tomorrow. Really, cannot even think of them, and it will change my mood right away from :) to totally like this :mad: And tomorrow I will be completely :rage: Just cannot stand them.

Sorry to hear that, hope it turns out good for you tomorrow. :)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Sorry to hear that, hope it turns out good for you tomorrow. :)
Thanks, Hunnie my dear. I am not looking forward to this. If you had seen everybody loves Raymond the tv show, my life with my out laws is exactly like that show.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
It is over thanksgiving with out laws. Feel great. Just one more time with Christmas and don't have to see or deal with them for another year.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It is over thanksgiving with out laws. Feel great. Just one more time with Christmas and don't have to see or deal with them for another year.

:) I love Christmas time. The ringing of bells and Christmas carol, presents and presents. Best time of the year. :D

Haven't had 5 days off in years it felt like! I'm feeling great, lots of rest and relaxation for me, bouts to clean my apartment and play with my new black friday toys!

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Feeling gooood

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
How was your Thanksgiving, Paoun Sreymup?
It was wonderful (y) The food was delicious but I didn't get to spend a lot of time with my family because I didn't feel well :( Stayed up to long. How about you Bong Theary? (too shy to say that before)