How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
It was wonderful (y) The food was delicious but I didn't get to spend a lot of time with my family because I didn't feel well :( Stayed up to long. How about you Bong Theary? (too shy to say that before)
so sorry hearing that Poaun bong was not felt well...
Bong stayed up late as well..lol.... got a little drunk at Thanksgiving night...
My ThanksGiving was great. cooked too much food,because afraid not enough for everyone. but it turned out to be to much..lol

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
so sorry hearing that Poaun bong was not felt well...
Bong stayed up late as well..lol.... got a little drunk at Thanksgiving night...
My ThanksGiving was great. cooked too much food,because afraid not enough for everyone. but it turned out to be to much..lol
I know this is a bit too personal but do you change when you get drunk? lol xD I just like to eat the cornbread with the mash potatoes and gravy.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
When i get drunk,,, I just feel so sleepy and just want to eat more and more though..lol:sneaky:

I like cornbread with the mash potatoes and gravy.

Do you like turkey, Paoun Sreymup?

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
When i get drunk,,, I just feel so sleepy and just want to eat more and more though..lol:sneaky:
xD I always feel sleep after eating turkey for some reason :eek: And do you like Christmas?
798150rxxbbyqcbf.gif

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
xD I always feel sleep after eating turkey for some reason :eek: And do you like Christmas?
798150rxxbbyqcbf.gif

Yes, Indeed, paoun srey:D
Have you got your Christmas list done yet?
(y)
696735y6tzifpmyu.gif

Last edited:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Starting tomorrow we have to work long hours and maybe six days a week to meet a project deadline. Gonna be so stressed out. Not looking forward to it at all.

Those look so delicious! Yummy, gobble gobble! Today i am feeling like my old self again, all I needed was a few days rest. I have been sober and smoke-free for two days! Yay! Been lifting the weights too. Hopefully by the end of this month, I will have purchase some new/used recording equipment! I am looking into buying a mixer, mic, effect processor, vocal booth, headphones and studio monitor speakers. Hopefully I can do it all under 500.00 but I doubt it. Well see how cheap I can go. Seriously gonna run me close to 800 me thinks. Well see.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Those look so delicious! Yummy, gobble gobble! Today i am feeling like my old self again, all I needed was a few days rest. I have been sober and smoke-free for two days! Yay! Been lifting the weights too. Hopefully by the end of this month, I will have purchase some new/used recording equipment! I am looking into buying a mixer, mic, effect processor, vocal booth, headphones and studio monitor speakers. Hopefully I can do it all under 500.00 but I doubt it. Well see how cheap I can go. Seriously gonna run me close to 800 me thinks. Well see.

Hmm, seems like a lot of work later for you. (y)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
feel a little tired

I talked to one of the "experts" there, he said I can get most of the stuff I need as "software" so Im going that route to save money. I just need one or two more things, studio headphones, and portable vocal booth, should cost me another 300 bucks, so total is about 450-500. Not bad, ey?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I talked to one of the "experts" there, he said I can get most of the stuff I need as "software" so Im going that route to save money. I just need one or two more things, studio headphones, and portable vocal booth, should cost me another 300 bucks, so total is about 450-500. Not bad, ey?

Nothing you can get from Best Buy? You get reward points for your purchase. :D

Off to a rocky start this afternoon, but I'm good now. I'm weening off the coffee this week so I guess I'll be cranky for awhile.

Nothing you can get from Best Buy? You get reward points for your purchase. :D
I guess you could, but Guitar Center is specialized in music, best buy maybe pricier I dont know but I know they dont really carry a lot of stuff for musicians.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
so excited...looking forward for holiday:D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Excited for Vegas trip. Online shopping before I head off to Vegas. My boyfriend don't want me to focus on nothing else but him there. :D