VIP
uncomfortable

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Consideration

I enjoy KF so much you guys! Cause of my busy life, I really don't get out much to socialize with people, which I don't mind at all, but when I need someone to talk to, I can always come here and post something and I can always count on someone to post something back. It's a pleasure to have that available to me on those long and tiring days at work. I hope everyone will have a great 2014 year, especially Rei, cause he's had it very rough lately. I hope Hunnie gets a ring, I hope Theary enjoys her new home. I hope hamster will find a good girl for him, don't give up hamster, been there buddy. Remember bro, its not always the looks that matter, but what's inside her heart and mind.

I have basically two weeks off to do nothing but stay home, eat, sleep, clean, and shop. I really enjoyed it. I spent most of this time to do nothing except rest and be in front of my computer. What a sad life, some would point out. But I'm happy as a clam to be honest. I don't need 400 friends on facebook and I dont' need to invest my time on fair-weathered friends, I have all the people I need in my life and I am actually more productive than I ever been, ever.

For the following 12 months of 2014, I really want to make a great leap forward and be more focus on my goals in life. I want to get started on my second computer build. My first build, I wasn't happy with the MOBO and cpu fan combination. So I had to buy a water-cooled unit and tuck away the 100 dollars fan. It's basically a hundred dollar paperweight. So I'm gonna use it for my second build even though I dont need a second computer but oh well, a little excess won't hurt.

I'm starting a shoe collection. Just cause.

My book collection is starting to grow. There's so many books out there that I want to own. I barely started. I have mostly general stuff, but I want a complete library. An encyclopedia will be nice to have.

I spent probadly 350 on studio recording gear. Awesome! I have only 9500 dollars worth of gear to buy. Wish me luck.

Awhile back if you guys can recalled, there was a post of phones. I was bickering on and on about why I dont have a smartphone and use prepaid. Well, I recently got me and my gf smartphones. T-mobile broke my bank! You know they charge 500 for an Xperia Z and 700 for Galaxy S4? Damn, rip off! I think I pay about 200-250 per month, I'm not sure. This is price including the phone and insurance, internet, what not. Screw you, T-mobile. I hope your stocks plummets.

I need to repair my bumper and replace the fog lights on my Mercedes Benz C300. Hopefully, sometimes in 2014. I will make this happen, nothing in the world is more important than my car, except my girl and my dog. Another hassle to deal with and more money issues in this department. I have insurance, full coverage, with low deductible, but I dont' want to bother with dealing with them. I hate insurance companies and I don't utilize them unless its a collision.

I swear, I'm surrounded by average people and imbeciles. I had to take off two people on my facebook cause I realized there werent' really my friends but people just looking for someone to hang out with. One of them is a cock-blocker, the other, the male version of a dumb blonde. Go away, losers. I don't need your ass ok. Awkward, cause I work with these guys. Again, I have to go to work and put a different face on.

I took training off from boxing and weight lifting due to my injury and assault incident exactly one year ago, this month. I'm heading back to the gym soon, looking forward to it, actually, cause I gotten pretty out of shape in just one year time. We'll see how that goes since I have no time to begin with and the gym is a long commute.

Last, I hope to be back at the forums more often, I know since I been trying to laid, I been absent. Honestly, I'm tired of the games at work. Like I said, there's this guy that cock-blocking me at work and I"m tired of it man. I'm tired of the game the girl is playing also. It just seems like were destined to be just friends and I dont' have a problem with that at all. I get sex at home every week and I can live with that just fine. I just wanted something different but its proven to be more trouble than I expected. We'll just have to see what gonna happen this month, but I'm thinking of just putting the whole thing off indefinitely just I lose interest that easily. I am seriously that freaking busy.

Other than that, I'm feeling as usual, blah.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Feel like someone just stepped on my toe:rage:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
After getting home, feel so relax by see my sons smiling face :roflmao:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I like the forum because I get to hear things in words. I have many kinds people in my personal life, but they like to keep everything in their heart. They figured that I should know how they feel. Seriously, I like to talk, maybe sometimes tends to talk too much in real life. People around me don't talk much. At least all the close ones. My sister is the only one that talk to me the most, but then again, it's still not enough. She's always out with her date or going out. I don't hear my mom around the house anymore for a long time now. Talking to her on the phone just seems funny since we're such age gap difference. Maybe later when I get much older. Thanks Happy for making me feel special, you mention my name. No matter how many friends I have, I always see the little things people say and do. Out of 100 or 10 friends, it's hard to not notice the one that care more or do come around.

Nobody here is ever a bad person since we have no idea if you had rob the bank or if you ever steal candy from a baby. We all have a fresh start with everyone on the forum. Short, fat, skinny, or tall, we all can become great online friends because we bother to come around and give each other the attention. We might not always like or agree with each other opinion, but what matter is, we allow everyone to express their feeling and we stick around to listen.

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Nobody here is ever a bad person since we have no idea if you had rob the bank or if you ever steal candy from a baby. We all have a fresh start with everyone on the forum. Short, fat, skinny, or tall, we all can become great online friends because we bother to come around and give each other the attention. We might not always like or agree with each other opinion, but what matter is, we allow everyone to express their feeling and we stick around to listen.

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year. :D

(y)

to be honest, I just accept of what/who everyone is:D

I hope you and everyone have a fabulous New Year as well<3+<3