I Think Everyone Should Try Out A Gaming Mice.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Only thing I hate about that place is how long you can end up there. Usually you walk through the display and look at things and end up getting things you don't go there for. Then you have to go and pick up the merchandise you plan on getting. So it can take up a few hours easily.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Only thing I hate about that place is how long you can end up there. Usually you walk through the display and look at things and end up getting things you don't go there for. Then you have to go and pick up the merchandise you plan on getting. So it can take up a few hours easily.

I always eat a full meat before heading to Ikea, I know I will get tempted with their café spot. :D
I do spend a good amount of hours shopping there, but it's just in my natural to shop long though. :)
I guess it wouldn't be as fun for you since you're a guy.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Yea being a guy I usually go in for what i'm there for then leave. Best part about IKEA is their cafe lol. Thats how my wife usually convinces me to go there.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yea being a guy I usually go in for what i'm there for then leave. Best part about IKEA is their cafe lol. Thats how my wife usually convinces me to go there.

Ikea does a great job bringing in their customers. They always offer free food or drink in their little booklet.