I Think Everyone Should Try Out A Gaming Mice.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I want to stay up to date as much as possible so I just got the
RAZER INC - DeathAdder 2013 Gaming Mouse

from BestBuy. I'll try to live with the green lights. :D

My boyfriend pay for it. <3+<3

Thats nice of your boyfriend. (y)

Let me know how it works for you.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thats nice of your boyfriend. (y)

Let me know how it works for you.

Using it right now, and not sure how well it's suppose to work, but it's nothing spectacular. :D
I will tried other gaming mouse as prices drop for other brand just to compare which one cater to me more. :)

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
The first thing I noticed about my my mouse was the response time was a lot quicker.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
After using my razer mouse, any regular mouse seems very slow to me. It comes in real handy when you are playing RTS games.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
After using my razer mouse, any regular mouse seems very slow to me. It comes in real handy when you are playing RTS games.

I'm such a noob since I can't really see the difference. The mouse I replace was also a gaming mouse that I got from buying a gaming desktop from iBuyPower about 2 years back. :D

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm such a noob since I can't really see the difference. The mouse I replace was also a gaming mouse that I got from buying a gaming desktop from iBuyPower about 2 years back. :D

The mouse may have the same DPI.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
The mouse I have has 3500 DPI. The deathadder has up to 6400 DPI. From my understanding the IBuyPower mouse has any where from 600-2000 DPI, maybe more depending on the model. What is it that you don't like about the razer?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The mouse I have has 3500 DPI. The deathadder has up to 6400 DPI. From my understanding the IBuyPower mouse has any where from 600-2000 DPI, maybe more depending on the model. What is it that you don't like about the razer?

Yeah, it's rough feeling to my hands, at least for this model.
The ibuypower is smooth feeling and the shape is perfect fitting for my hands.
I try to work with it but I'm just going to say that I am not feeling this mouse.
I'll just use it for a while until something else comes up.

In the meantime, I'm loving the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Elite Mechanical Gaming keyboard. Tried it at Bestbuy and will totally get it soon. I bought the Deathstalker keyboard from Razer and is using it right now, but don't like it. My boyfriend tells me to exchange them but they are out of stock on the BlackWidow. I have to purchase it online. I learn to next time, make sure I tried out the keyboard and mouse first in person before buying. :D

Razer - BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

6672129_x_ra.jpg

On Sale: 111.99
Regular price: 139.99

109 mechanical keys
Including multimedia keys for easy control. Five gaming keys allow for an enhanced gaming experience.

Macro recording and customizable software profiles
Offer flexible configurations.

Backlit design
Provides enhanced visibility in low-light conditions.

Optimized key matrix
Minimizes ghosting.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Razer - DeathStalker Gaming Keyboard
On sale: 47.99
Regular price: 79.99

If you look at the keys on those two keyboard, the DeathStalker has low key and the BlackWidow keys are higher and bigger looking. I don't like the low keys feeling. Razer is ripping me off another $50 buck just to get a normal keys height. o_O

The Logitech keyboard that I'm replacing has a much better key height for much cheaper. It feels better too. The gaming mouse and keyboard purchase I made, I'm not happy with it. :( I hate returning things..

6734384_x_ra.jpg

114 keys
Including multimedia keys and 4 Internet keys for ease of use.

Programmable slim-chiclet keys
Simplify access to frequently used commands.

10-key rollover in gaming mode
For improved performance.

Razer Synapse 2.0-enabled
To enhance your gameplay.

Fixed wrist rest
Provides comfort during long gaming sessions.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Looks like the higher end new model of the one I have. I like it for the lit up keys. Easier to see in the dark :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Razer - DeathStalker Gaming Keyboard
On sale: 47.99
Regular price: 79.99

If you look at the keys on those two keyboard, the DeathStalker has low key and the BlackWidow keys are higher and bigger looking. I don't like the low keys feeling. Razer is ripping me off another $50 buck just to get a normal keys height. o_O

The Logitech keyboard that I'm replacing has a much better key height for much cheaper. It feels better too. The gaming mouse and keyboard purchase I made, I'm not happy with it. :( I hate returning things..

View attachment 591

114 keys
Including multimedia keys and 4 Internet keys for ease of use.

Programmable slim-chiclet keys
Simplify access to frequently used commands.

10-key rollover in gaming mode
For improved performance.

Razer Synapse 2.0-enabled
To enhance your gameplay.

Fixed wrist rest
Provides comfort during long gaming sessions.

I like the color of it

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I usually try and set up my pc case, mouse and keyboard to be the same color. Right now everything lights up blue.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I usually try and set up my pc case, mouse and keyboard to be the same color. Right now everything lights up blue.

I exchange my mouse and keyboard at Best Buy. Now I'm using the BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Elite Mechanical Gaming keyboard and the Razer -Taipan Expert Ambidextrous Gaming mouse. I tried both of them on the display before deciding to get those two. Spend more on them, but it's worth it. The light is yellowish green.

My desktop light is blue. :D Having the mixed color does look nice. It's like Christmas lights. (y)
I'm probably going to replace my desktop to a red light afterward.

Also bought the Razer - Kabuto Mobile Gaming Mouse Pad from Best Buy. I'm so loving the mouse pad very much, it's a good as the review said it was.

1183787_ra.jpg

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I normally don't use a mouse pad, but since I got a new desk, I need one or my mouse doesn't work. Doesn't help that my desk is also red :p

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I normally don't use a mouse pad, but since I got a new desk, I need one or my mouse doesn't work. Doesn't help that my desk is also red :p

You found a red desk? That is interesting. I'm trying hard to find a white desk that's not wood and won't fade easily. Planning to take a good look at Ikea. My desktop desk is about 2 years old already, I want something new.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Yea I got mines from IKEA. Its basically just the top of a desk and they added legs to it. Think it came in like 8 different colors.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yea I got mines from IKEA. Its basically just the top of a desk and they added legs to it. Think it came in like 8 different colors.

I will tried to find one from Ikea too, they seems to have some white table top there. I also wanted to buy some different color lamp for the table. Green keyboard/mouse, red desktop, and maybe blue/yellow lamp, make the computer table look christmasy. :D

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I love IKEA. The combinations are almost endless. You can pretty much combine anything in the store to make just about anything.