I Want To Be Psychoanalyzed.

Yes you read it right. No offense will be taken. This is open to everyone who is interested. Anyone want to take a shot at me? Thanks.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Can't wait to read what others have to say. :D

sure, I'll do it right now if the test is not too difficult. I have a short attention span so I hope there's aren't too many questions.

Color Test - Results

Your Existing Situation

"Inclined to choose luxurious things, which are gratifying to the senses. Turned off by things which are tacky and tasteless."

Your Stress Sources

"Unfulfilled hopes have left him feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears he will be looked over, lose his position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and his negative attitude leads him to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Tries to participate and involve himself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotional distant.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Is very intense person who seeks excitement and sexual stimulation. Wants others to see him as an exciting and interesting person, who is also charming and can easily influence others. Uses his charm to increase his chances of success and gain other people's trust."

Your Actual Problem

"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave him feeling the same way. Looking for friendly, pleasant relationships with others, who will further develop his intellect. Feels his current relationships are empty and holding him back. Reacting with an intense desire to become involved in various activities aimed at achieving his goals."

I would say that is 90 percent true, if not higher. Wow. But this is simple basic pyschology, it is very general and can apply to a lot of people. I was hoping for a more through, personal examination into my mind. I am conceited but I'm am so emotionally distant that I'm rarely insulted if people tries to insult me simply because people opinions rarely matter to me. I want more information :D.

Youwngyee23

Commoner
have a pen and paper ready i will give you results once you post your answers from 1-10

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?

8. What do you do with the cup?

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?

10. How will you cross the water?

what is this? sure thing...here are my answers.

1. Myself
2. Lion
3. I'm running from the Lion
4. Its on a lake. It's about the size of tennis court.
5. Yes!
6. I see fruits and snacks, I see chandeliers. I see fine china. Something fit for a baller.
7. The cup is made of paper.
8. I throw it away.
9. Lake
10. On my yacht? ...

This is silly :D

Youwngyee23

Commoner
ls that we hold in our personal lives. The analysis follows:1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems. (passive/aggressive)4. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not to drop by unannounced.6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy.7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person named in number 1. For example, styrafoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, styrofoam, paper and glass are not durable, and metal and plastic are durable.8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards the person in number 1.9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
what is this? sure thing...here are my answers.

1. Myself
2. Lion
3. I'm running from the Lion
4. Its on a lake. It's about the size of tennis court.
5. Yes!
6. I see fruits and snacks, I see chandeliers. I see fine china. Something fit for a baller.
7. The cup is made of paper.
8. I throw it away.
9. Lake
10. On my yacht? ...

This is silly :D

Thanks Youwngyee23, I enjoyed taking the test and I appreciate your participation. Its mind blogging how true these tests are.

Youwngyee23

Commoner
Um my friend said to analyze you will require time that she doesn't have and she told me that your not as open as you think you are. sorry happy camper I tried to ask. she just being a meanie lol

Um my friend said to analyze you will require time that she doesn't have and she told me that your not as open as you think you are. sorry happy camper I tried to ask. she just being a meanie lol
Is she a psychologist? She's good at side-stepping, I like that. I'm pretty open, I don't know where she got that from. Tell her she aint all that :D

Youwngyee23

Commoner
Yea she is but like I said before she knows how to make people think a certain way I limit my talk with her she gets me scared lol

Yea she is but like I said before she knows how to make people think a certain way I limit my talk with her she gets me scared lol
My psychologist scares the crap outta me too. She made me a better person. I come out of her office always happier and clearer-headed. Anyways, in therapy, one discovery is that, my conflict comes from being lonely and hating people. I am still working on that problem.

Youwngyee23

Commoner
Past experience always messes you up I feel like if you can clear your canvas start fresh without recalling the past you could start from there but when your stuck in a cycle its hard to get out of it