I Want To Be Psychoanalyzed.

Youwngyee23

Commoner
It would b so easy if we can have switches to all our pros n cons if your done with one habit switch it off . Want it back turn it on. I dunno what I am saying just a thought

It would b so easy if we can have switches to all our pros n cons if your done with one habit switch it off . Want it back turn it on. I dunno what I am saying just a thought
I know what you mean. unfortunately, we can't. We all have our own operating systems, deep in our subconscious. I wish I could forget everything that's bad that happened to my life, I know for sure, it would make me a happier, better person. Unfortunately, what happen to me still affects me till this very day. It haunts me. It won't go away till I eradicate the problem that people have caused for me. Hopefuly, I can beat this by the age of 40.

Youwngyee23

Commoner
I hope so your a good person and I truly hope you can b happy just like your name. Does that mean you love camping....camping is the best vacation...wish it is summer so I can own my friends in fishing lol

Youwngyee23

Commoner
The past can only haunt you for the time that you allow it to stay. At the end of the day it is you who gets the final say. To decide that its your turn to live happier because you deserve it. Hope you can decide but no one else can do this for you. Good luck if you need someone to talk to I can help lol I think haha

lol ...I hate camping. I love "camping" in first person shooters game. I would hide in the bushes and shoot players from afar. I'm very fortunate, I make way more than enough money that I could ever imagine considering my adversity that fell on me about a decade ago. What irks me is the road I had to take to get there. I had to work 20 times harder than I expected and had to deal with so much bullshit. I also didn't graduated college at the level I wanted. So that's really my problem, I won't be satisfied until I get my fancy degree. The good thing is that I have a plan, I just have to be patient, but my plan is rooted in reality, I can make it happen, beyond a doubt. I'm work really diligent throughout the years and it worked so I"m continuing with that same method. But I never been happier. I get rid of all the toxic people in my life. Just some days I get really lonely, but I deal with it just fine for now. I think the problem is that I was a social butterfly for a long time. I kinda miss it but I would never ever go back to that lifestyle.

Last edited:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Yes you read it right. No offense will be taken. This is open to everyone who is interested. Anyone want to take a shot at me? Thanks.
i'll take a stab. i will psychoanalyze you purely based on your posts. i'll have a report for you this weekend. haha

Youwngyee23

Commoner
Wow your situation is a lot like my twin sisters situation although she is still a social butterfly and she recently got her degree Hurray. you guys have to follow through with your goals now lol.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I've been following this thread and must say it has been quite an interesting read, especially knowing a bit about Happy prior to this analysis.

Wow your situation is a lot like my twin sisters situation although she is still a social butterfly and she recently got her degree Hurray. you guys have to follow through with your goals now lol.
LOL...congrats to her success. Wish me luck.

Youwngyee23

Commoner
lol not at all (lol @ ruminating). Quite the random topic do you have something that you would like to get off your chest?