It Is Football Season Who Your Favorite Team?

Seahawks won the Superbowl, all you niggaz aint from Seattle this year, SUCKS. (joking ok)

I was really into the Patriots way back........also, I enjoyed playing Madden many years ago, my cousin (army guy) taught be the basics of football by playing Madden on the PS3. Before that, I knew nothing about football. Now I know enough so I am not so lost.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
The primary reason is due to our defense and lack of running game. All the opposing teams knows is to play the pass first against us. Sure Ryan Matthews had a 1k yard season, but those were meaningless compare to Phil rivers season over 4k yes passing and a top 5 qbr. If the Cheifs hadn't come out like that last year, then I would have been more optimistic about our chances making the playoffs. All AFC divisions are deep across the board even if we go 9-7 we still might miss the playoffs.

Do you think the departure of Norv Turner is going to help or sink the Chargers? Lots of changes in your team. I'm almost not sure if you guys are going to make the playoffs. The 2nd year player, Keenan Allen, looks like he's going to be the Chargers' bright spot. I picked him up in my fantasy league last year because I had high hopes for him. It wasn't like he sucked last year, but feeling about him was too premature.

I went to the Chargers/Patriots game a few years ago. Fun. We beat you guys 23-20 (yes, I'm rubbing it in haha). Charger fans aren't as bad as Raiders fan btw, I just want to point this out HAHA

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Btw, did you watched the Broncos vs. Patriots last year. In my opinion, that was game of the year.

Oh yea, of course I did. It was a rollercoaster ride of emotions for me. I was frustrated in the beginning as the Patriots couldn't do shit to the Broncos. Granted we didn't have everyone at full strength and were missing players, I just felt they could've came out with much more intensity. The comeback came a little too late. Close but no cigar. Gotta give the Broncos the credit they deserve. They beat the Pats fair and square.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
My home team the MINNESOTA VIKINGS

Double posted. Does this mean love your Vikings so much, huh? HAHA

What's going on with Adrian Peterson? I feel like Minnesota is handcuffing him. AP has talent and it's going to waste in a team struggling. When was the last time the Vikings made an impact in the NFL? During Warren Moon days? haha. What do you think?

Pat all the ways

Come on Jaxa, you gotta give me one up high. Please. Don't leave me hanging. We're Patriot fans. (y)
829099266.gif

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Seahawks won the Superbowl, all you niggaz aint from Seattle this year, SUCKS. (joking ok)

I was really into the Patriots way back........also, I enjoyed playing Madden many years ago, my cousin (army guy) taught be the basics of football by playing Madden on the PS3. Before that, I knew nothing about football. Now I know enough so I am not so lost.

haha I told my friends last year that the Seahawks were gonna take it, and fortunately for the sake of my prediction, they did win the Superbowl. They are just a physical team with the old school mentality. They pound with their running game, too. I still like them to win it this season, but it's not easy to get a back-to-back Superbowl season. So, I haven't really confirmed my prediction yet. Which teams do you think have a chance this year??

haha I told my friends last year that the Seahawks were gonna take it, and fortunately for the sake of my prediction, they did win the Superbowl. They are just a physical team with the old school mentality. They pound with their running game, too. I still like them to win it this season, but it's not easy to get a back-to-back Superbowl season. So, I haven't really confirmed my prediction yet. Which teams do you think have a chance this year??
I am so football-illiterate. I dont know. I haven't keep up with anything else beside politics right now. Believe, have you ever considered Law School? Just wondering.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I cant wait til Sept 7. Regular Reason going to start. Let go PaTs you could do it!!!:D:D

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
I cant wait til Sept 7. Regular Reason going to start. Let go PaTs you could do it!!!:D:D

Hell yessssssssssss! ;)

I am so football-illiterate. I dont know. I haven't keep up with anything else beside politics right now. Believe, have you ever considered Law School? Just wondering.

Law school? Nope, don't care about it. Maybe I'm not smart enough for it.

Politics. Yes, you have to keep yourself updated. That's good you do.

Now, onto the more important stuff---football. My co-worker, who has no clue what "1st and 10" means, thinks the Philadelphia Eagles are going to win the Superbowl. I was like, "Cool. What's your reasoning behind it?" She gave me an amazing reply. So, hold on to your seats, ok? With a serious face, she said she grew up in Philedelphia and the people there are very cool; therefore, the Eagles are good and will win the Superbowl.

Man, her answer was so damn awesome, I gave back a blank stare, because I couldn't find the words to reply.

So, basically, anyone can make a prediction. There's no or right answer.

Boss56

Commoner
*the eagles offense (college o) only works if a team is unprepared. With film and other info, the opposing teams have plenty of time to dissect, so I don't think they will be as successful. The only thing they have in their favor is their weak division. Inconsistent Giants, subpar team in the Cowboys, and the Redskins new coaches really changing their offense to a passing team. Under shannahan it was a mixture of the run and pass, but unfortunately rg3 was unhealthy last year.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
*the eagles offense (college o) only works if a team is unprepared. With film and other info, the opposing teams have plenty of time to dissect, so I don't think they will be as successful. The only thing they have in their favor is their weak division. Inconsistent Giants, subpar team in the Cowboys, and the Redskins new coaches really changing their offense to a passing team. Under shannahan it was a mixture of the run and pass, but unfortunately rg3 was unhealthy last year.

Yea, I guess the Chargers have a lot on their plate.

KC and Denver are the 2 AFC west teams, in my opinion, are probably going to make the playoffs. Of course, one has to be the wild card.

Do you play fantasy football?

Boss56

Commoner
No, I don't play fantasy football. But I do follow football, and I have the nfl Sunday ticket which allows me to watch many games. I think the 90's teams were more exciting. Cowboys and 49ers almost a lock every year. Do you envy any teams?

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
I just cant wait til football regualr games.

This is the best team I've drafted during this fantasy football season. The leagues I'm in have at least 12 managers, which means it's at average or + difficulty level.

I need your opinion on this. It'll take me less than 2 minutes to type this out. However, it took me around 20+min to create this screenshot and link to show you. Do you see the effort I put in? HAHA Please, you have to give me your opinion. Give me a draft "grade." HAHA

zapA3TX.png

Hell yessssssssssss! ;)

Law school? Nope, don't care about it. Maybe I'm not smart enough for it.

Politics. Yes, you have to keep yourself updated. That's good you do.

Now, onto the more important stuff---football. My co-worker, who has no clue what "1st and 10" means, thinks the Philadelphia Eagles are going to win the Superbowl. I was like, "Cool. What's your reasoning behind it?" She gave me an amazing reply. So, hold on to your seats, ok? With a serious face, she said she grew up in Philedelphia and the people there are very cool; therefore, the Eagles are good and will win the Superbowl.

Man, her answer was so damn awesome, I gave back a blank stare, because I couldn't find the words to reply.

So, basically, anyone can make a prediction. There's no or right answer.
Lol gonna have to start calling you mr. humble now.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Camper, what version of this game are we playing?

I'm sure it ain't football right now. You trying to figure me out....cuz I'm new, huh? HAHA

You trying to figure me out....cuz I'm new, huh? HAHA
I try to figure everybody out. It's just my personality. Inquiring mind wants to know.

You haven't met Iampheng yet. She's a Ph.D student studying education. Man I love to see you exchange wit with her. It be interesting. She's the witty-type, just like yourself, George.

Btw, speaking of football-related things, during my time in private school, my PE teacher, who also sub English when my english teacher had to go play school principal, was a famous football player! His name was Ron Baines, and he played and coached for the Cincinnati Bengals during his younger days. Real nice guy, intimidating to look at but a world class gentleman. His daughter was kinda cute too.

Look him up.

Even though I was a Buddhist monk and everyone treated me a lil special, he always made it a point that I"m no different or better than anyone else. A great teacher, I will never forget him. He made me clean up after class just like anyone else and nobody dared did that!

I remember I really discovered who I am at this school. This academy made me who I am today. I am so grateful for it. They instilled in me core values that I can never get elsewhere. It was this institution that made me realized that a positive and loving environment is a necessary ingredient for academic excellence. Our school scored really high on the state's scholastic tests. We had a lot of school pride, to say the least, especially my principal. I had a close relationship with him and many other teacher there. Especially my science teacher. I had his house number and I called him whenever I need help with my homework. Most of the time, he's outside gazing at the stars with his telescope, go figure.

Seventh-Day Adventist Academy, if I had a son or daughter, I'm sending them there.

It's sad cause all my peers are either corporate sector or law school or tech. I'm a total failure compared to my class. I carry a big shame about it too. When they try to contact me on fb or reunions, I shun them cause of my shame.

I became a 4.0 GPA student at this school. Trust me, a Khmer person is not dumb. They knew I was an ex-gang member, I had tattoos on my left arm. Nobody cared. They gave me love cause they were doing God's work.

I was never a successful gang member by the way, I was really soft. In fact, I got beat up many times for being soft. I never shot anyone, hurted anyone, all I did was drop out of school and my mom was concern enough to relocate me.

So that's my whole life, brother. I am a man on a mission. I just want to make my teachers who spent their time and energy on me, proud. I just want to graduated college before I die so I know that those teachers didn't waste their time on me.

- from the heart

10580079_796736053716875_907136765947683034_n.jpg

Last edited:

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
I try to figure everybody out. It's just my personality. Inquiring mind wants to know.

You haven't met Iampheng yet. She's a Ph.D student studying education. Man I love to see you exchange wit with her. It be interesting. She's the witty-type, just like yourself, George.

Btw, speaking of football-related things, during my time in private school, my PE teacher, who also sub English when my english teacher had to go play school principal, was a famous football player! His name was Ron Baines, and he played and coached for the Cincinnati Bengals during his younger days. Real nice guy, intimidating to look at but a world class gentleman. His daughter was kinda cute too.

Look him up.

Even though I was a Buddhist monk and everyone treated me a lil special, he always made it a point that I"m no different or better than anyone else. A great teacher, I will never forget him. He made me clean up after class just like anyone else and nobody dared did that!

I remember I really discovered who I am at this school. This academy made me who I am today. I am so grateful for it. They instilled in me core values that I can never get elsewhere. It was this institution that made me realized that a positive and loving environment is a necessary ingredient for academic excellence. Our school scored really high on the state's scholastic tests. We had a lot of school pride, to say the least, especially my principal. I had a close relationship with him and many other teacher there. Especially my science teacher. I had his house number and I called him whenever I need help with my homework. Most of the time, he's outside gazing at the stars with his telescope, go figure.

Seventh-Day Adventist Academy, if I had a son or daughter, I'm sending them there.

It's sad cause all my peers are either corporate sector or law school or tech. I'm a total failure compared to my class. I carry a big shame about it too. When they try to contact me on fb or reunions, I shun them cause of my shame.

I became a 4.0 GPA student at this school. Trust me, a Khmer person is not dumb. They knew I was an ex-gang member, I had tattoos on my left arm. Nobody cared. They gave me love cause they were doing God's work.

I was never a successful gang member by the way, I was really soft. In fact, I got beat up many times for being soft. I never shot anyone, hurted anyone, all I did was drop out of school and my mom was concern enough to relocate me.

So that's my whole life, brother. I am a man on a mission. I just want to make my teachers who spent their time and energy on me, proud. I just want to graduated college before I die so I know that those teachers didn't waste their time on me.

- from the heart

View attachment 2452

haha hey guy, you knew i would come back to this football thread, huh?

yes, a khmer person is not dumb. a co-worker, who so happens to have a master's degree, have trouble understanding complex ideas and shit. his intelligence--it's questionable. so, relax bro, i personally think school helps but it is not a requirement to being intelligent.

i realize that you and many people on this site seem pretty smart, so i'm pretty confident you'll catch the touchdown pass at the endzone.

so do you think the seattle seahawks are gonna take it this season?