March 2014 Arcade Contest, Up To $80!

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
When I started playing chess, I played the same opening over and over for many years till I mastered it. There are literally thousands of openings and thousands of names for it and variations. In my opinion, if you can master the game of chess, you are smart enough to do anything in school that requires thinking.
I shall wait to master chess first before going back to college :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Yo some ppl.can put u in checkmate in 2 moves in the beginning I seen.it.done before
I played against the computer before and it beat me in 2-3 moves. I didn't even know what was going on, haha. You guys sound like pros, glad I won't be up against you all.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Rei you play chess?
I used to, but not that great. :D I'd like to challenge you a game of chess at this peak:

Mt-hua-chess-pavilion.jpg

How cool is it to play chess in breathtaking view like this? One thing I'm always jealous in awe when seeing ancient characters in Chinese series playing chess in Wudang mountain or something lol.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I used to, but not that great. :D I'd like to challenge you a game of chess at this peak:

How cool is it to play chess in breathtaking view like this? One thing I'm always jealous in awe when seeing ancient characters in Chinese series playing chess in Wudang mountain or something lol.

Don't forget to bring some hot tea with you. It'll feel like heaven. You'll get thirsty after a long game of chess. :D

13.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I played against the computer before and it beat me in 2-3 moves. I didn't even know what was going on, haha. You guys sound like pros, glad I won't be up against you all.

I agreed.
The computer always beat me though. :D

Bro if i ever get to do that in life, I can literally say I conquer all my challenges in life. I would love to do that one day bro, before I die.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hello everyone, polling will begin on Wednesday. Chess will be a bonus for this month, making this contest currently at $80. I have found two basic versions of Chess, & one to be picked.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hello everyone, polling will begin on Wednesday. Chess will be a bonus for this month, making this contest currently at $80. I have found two basic versions of Chess, & one to be picked.

Thanks Ash for your hard work. Can't wait to try them out. :D

Ash

Admin
Admin
You welcome Hunnie! I am glad that more members are participating in this arcade contest and making this forum community a hangout spot. :)

Ash

Admin
Admin
Please select up to THREE games for this month contest. Chess is automatically selected as a bonus.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Please select up to THREE games for this month contest. Chess is automatically selected as a bonus.
Thanks, bong:)