March 2014 Arcade Contest, Up To $80!

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Having a really tough time getting my scores to register on Easy Chess game :banghead:

It won't register your new score unless you beat your previous ones. The scoring system seems flawed -- I won with a checkmate in 49 moves and got 49 points. Basically if I beat it with less than 49 moves, I will get less points!

How did Rock get over 700 points? Super curious. :D

It won't register your new score unless you beat your previous ones. The scoring system seems flawed -- I won with a checkmate in 49 moves and got 49 points. Basically if I beat it with less than 49 moves, I will get less points!

WTF? So rock been moving his pieces around 700+ times? This is the exact opposite way to play chess!

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
WTF? So rock been moving his pieces around 700+ times? This is the exact opposite way to play chess!
No idea, maybe there are some bonus that we're not aware of. We got a few days to test. :D

No idea, maybe there are some bonus that we're not aware of. We got a few days to test. :D
No bonus points, I been trying to figure it out - fast checkmate to slow checkmates, but I think you are right about the scoring systems, based on the number of moves until you checkmate.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
No bonus points, I been trying to figure it out - fast checkmate to slow checkmates, but I think you are right about the scoring systems, based on the number of moves until you checkmate.
Aren't there supposed to be two versions of chess? Maybe we can try the other one.

Rei, you're a genius. Lucky you pointed out the flaw for us. You were absolutely right about the scoring system. I got my score to 327 by moving my pieces around randomly. WTF! Rock is a freaking hustler! I was able to checkmate in under 15 moves and my score of 150 didn't change, knew something was wrong man but couldn't figure it out :banghead:

Admin can you add a different chess game? This one isn't scoring the points properly. Just asking, I'm fine with this one if its too much a hassle for you.

Flappy bird is hard for me. I don't have that kind of reaction speed or eye/keyboard coordination. I just read that dood was wrote the app was making 50k a day in downloads revenues!

Ash

Admin
Admin
I have been searching for days, & unfortunately, there are only 4 compatible Chess games.

1. Chess - flawed scoring
2. Easy Chess - Does not record checkmate
3. 3d Chess - Bad angle view & does not record score
4. Crazy Chess - Does not follow chess rules

Initially, I did not want to include #3 & #4 but give them a try.

Last edited:
Sometimes you just have to call it quits (y) cause you can't beat a dead horse. Thanks for trying bro.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer

Yea I did move 775 times. The first time I played I got checkmate in 4 moves, and my score was 4..... Next attempt I got 20 moves. So I figured score was based on the amount of moves you make. Last try I made 775 moves because I ran out of time... or I would have even more moves. :)

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer

I moved 1 piece over and over 700 times. (y)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hey guys just let me know which chess game to play because me don't like chess. :D
So I only want to practice one. (y)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I spend all day playing Brilliant Crystals. I have no life man. :)
It's the only fun game for this month though. :D
Now I have to beat my own score on it because it's that fun.
Or at least until you guys figured out which chess game is the winner. (y)

Seriously, Flappy boy or bird isn't my kind of game. I wonder why people play it anyways? :D
No offense to those who like it, but its not fun. By the way, Rei is on top of it, congratz Rei.

I spend all day playing Brilliant Crystals. I have no life man. :)
It's the only fun game for this month though. :D
Now I have to beat my own score on it because it's that fun.
Or at least until you guys figured out which chess game is the winner. (y)

Seriously, Flappy boy or bird isn't my kind of game. I wonder why people play it anyways? :D
No offense to those who like it, but its not fun. By the way, Rei is on top of it, congratz Rei.
22 is crazy for flappy bird. The guy can really focus.