May Data Entry Contest - $100

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi theary. :)

Decorating the drama page is fun but very time consuming compare to actor post. To gain more points, posting actor is much faster. :)

Maybe it's just me, I'm spending too many time putting tons of pictures. :D

But I do enjoy doing the drama page more.
I feel the same way you do:) i found it very interesting to decorate the page .. hehehe........Chenna will be joining us soon

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I feel the same way you do:) i found it very interesting to decorate the page .. hehehe........Chenna will be joining us soon

I'm trying to get Happy to come help out on the data entry too. Admin needs all the help he can get. :)

I'm trying to get Happy to come help out on the data entry too. Admin needs all the help he can get. :)
I'll do it this time around just to do it, not gonna compete and try to be number one. I won't win. Is it hard?

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Movie entry sounds interesting, is it hard?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Movie entry sounds interesting, is it hard?

It's easy Rei, only hard if you takes hours like me to get pictures. I just keep packing it with bunch of pretty images. :D
Can't help myself, plus it's early in the month so I guess I get to mess around for a bit. Hate stressing myself out with racking up the points. Maybe I'll do a little bit of some each day so it'll add up instead of all in one day. :)
All in one day is tiring, I'm amazed that I can hang. :hungover:

The drama/movies entry helps, because you can plug in the missing actors that isn't posted yet. (y)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
So are we required to plug in the missing actor/actress bong? Or leave it unknown?
I just plug in the missing actor/actress ...hehehehehe

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
It is a little more challenge than adding actor/actress:D

Ash

Admin
Admin
@Hunnie, it is not required but recommended. You can leave it as is for unpopular actors or extras with lack of information.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I just plug in the missing actor/actress ...hehehehehe

theary being mean to me too. :D hehehe
I love you bong theary, I guess I'm not thinking much when it's before my birthday. :)

Yesterday was my dad's birthday, and today's mine birthday. I don't think I function well on people's birthday. :eek:
My parent's just got to my house and I just woke up. :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

I'm just kidding Happy.
Do you know, I'm always cracking up, reading your statement to me.
You makes me laugh all the time. <3+<3 I like it.
I love the attention you always give me.

My mom is cooking at my house right now. :)
I tell them I'll go to their house, but they insist in coming over.

Last edited: