Hi Ahhying,

So glad you are back to us:)

KhmerPross uploaded Heavenly Sword And Dragon Saber 2000 before at KhmerAvenue,
you might want to ask him

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Since this is a Khmer Forum, we should add a section for FOOD, and have threads for food of the day, homemade recipes, places of recommendation for good food in that area, etc. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Since this is a Khmer Forum, we should add a section for FOOD, and have threads for food of the day, homemade recipes, places of recommendation for good food in that area, etc. :)
Agreed, good suggestion Hunnie. I think a food forum would be beneficial. :)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I second that. Then I'll share my recipes with everybody, not original by any means. Heh.

Ash

Admin
Admin
The forums will be getting an update next week and I will gladly add the food forum. I will be organizing the forums this next few weeks. New forums will be added while inactive forums recycled/deleted. Any suggestions on how our forums should be organized will be greatly appreciated!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Food Forum sounds great …….. talking about food, make me so hungry already

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Since the topic food came up again....
My sister birthday is today. I'm suppose to treat her to sashimi later for dinner.
I made reservation at 6 pm. Will be ordering these two bowl for sure.

l.jpg
0.jpg

Beau

Commoner
How about a section for Cambodia-related shows, like Discovery channel or Cambodian travel-related shows? I have many of them ready to upload if anyone is interested. Some are cooking, others are travel.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
How about a section for Cambodia-related shows, like Discovery channel or Cambodian travel-related shows? I have many of them ready to upload if anyone is interested. Some are cooking, others are travel.
That is great.... thank you so much in advance for sharing:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

My father buys a lot of those video where the Asian Americans goes to Cambodia and give out the donations money that comes from Khmer people living in the US. He buys all the volume that comes out to watch at home, help supporting the Khmer community and also put in some donation whenever he can. My aunt also help in those charity community service where she go to families to get donations for Cambodia.

I would see him watching it when I go visit him. As much as I would love to upload them, I'm probably going to pass it off because those video are too sad for me to sort through. Some story is too overwhelming for me to mention. :(

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hi admin, I saw that you have contest for movies review. I just wonder if you can a section in the forum called "movie review". I don't know if there is one yet. But I haven't seen yet, unless I missed somewhere. Just a suggestion. Thanks, ash.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi admin, I saw that you have contest for movies review. I just wonder if you can a section in the forum called "movie review". I don't know if there is one yet. But I haven't seen yet, unless I missed somewhere. Just a suggestion. Thanks, ash.
Dear Red,

Admin is still working on it and should be up very soon :)

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
hm, dunno but will try :)
Actors and actress section for discussion?
I agree but we should put in section too. Like chinese goes to chinese charcter. Korean goes to Korean Charcter

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I agree but we should put in section too. Like chinese goes to chinese charcter. Korean goes to Korean Charcter

That is a wonderful suggestion Jaxa, we should ask Admin to separate them by category.
Especially when it might be overloading later when more member start getting active with adding actor/actress.