New Forum Requests

I am requesting an English & Grammar section to help me with my writing skills. I want to nominate a few members for peer-editing roles.
Maybe this can be an opportunity to earn points, other than by uploading series or posting a lot of comments. I think Rei, Believe, and Hamster are qualified and should be considered for this if they are interested. Everyone is more than welcome to participate in peer-editing and giving constructive criticism. Iampheng and LianNiChiang are also great candidates, also Ironfingers, she has a flair for writing, especially when it comes to reviews.

This is a great opportunity for current and future students or just people who wants to improve their writing in general.

Last edited:
Members can also post their reviews here for editing, criticism, etc before posting on dramatrailers.
I know I will :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I am requesting an English & Grammar section to help me with my writing skills. I want to nominate a few members for peer-editing roles.
Maybe this can be an opportunity to earn points, other than by uploading series or posting a lot of comments. I think Rei, Believe, and Hamster are qualified and should be considered for this if they are interested. Everyone is more than welcome to participate in peer-editing and giving constructive criticism. Iampheng and LianNiChiang are also great candidates, also Ironfingers, she has a flair for writing, especially when it comes to reviews.

This is a great opportunity for current and future students or just people who wants to improve their writing in general.
It is a great idea, Paoun Happy

How about you, Paoun Happy, because you are also a great candidate for this project too

It is a great idea, Paoun Happy

How about you, Paoun Happy, because you are also a great candidate for this project too
Analytical reasoning is my comfort zone. Anything outside that box and I'm pretty much just average, if not below-average. And according to a recent scientific study on smoking pot, I am also brain damaged. I am astounded by the fact that I can score 122 on flappy bird with a damaged brain.

Last edited:

Ash

Admin
Admin

I will work on adding an academic category soon. It will definitely include English/Grammar & Khmer forums.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
thahappycamper said:

I will work on adding an academic category soon. It will definitely include English/Grammar & Khmer forums.
VERY GREAT NEWS.... THAT WAY I CAN IMPROVE MY WRITING SKILL TOO

I also would like to request a section where I get a Khmer to english translation for khmer songs.
That's how I try to learn new Khmer words lolz.

lovepink

Commoner

I think you and hunnie are good candidates too.

billyp1

Commoner
I request for a section for Mayura Production dubbed stuff, I'm just a big fan of Mayura dubbed videos!
I find the other company dubbers, the voices seem unnatural to me...

Hello everyone anyone have these movie?
1. King of Snooker 2.Under the Canopy of Love
Under_the_canopy_of_love.jpg
TheKingOfSnooker.jpg