Super Moderator
VIP
wondering what dry perimmon tast liked :sneaky: since never try it before

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
wondering what dry perimmon tast liked :sneaky: since never try it before

The taste is intense—concentrated persimmon flavor with honeyed overtones.

20130916152756231.jpg

Sreykhmer

Commoner
I love persimmon. My mom went to California for one week and came back with 3 box of persimmon. still have some left.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I love persimmon. My mom went to California for one week and came back with 3 box of persimmon. still have some left.

My mom likes eating it too. My sister would pick a couple of bags full of persimmon for her every time the tree bear fruits.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
True, I don't see anymore in the store here either. You must loving eating them. (y)
I do. My whole family does. I can eat it everyday. The good thing about it is, it sends me to the bathroom fairly quick and I don't have to try so hard.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I do. My whole family does. I can eat it everyday. The good thing about it is, it sends me to the bathroom fairly quick and I don't have to try so hard.

What about the dry persimmon? Can you substitute them for the fresh one?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
They're too sweet for me. All dried/preserved fruits that I've tasted are too sweet.

bamboo

Commoner
My parents have about 5 persimmon trees. I like them hard and crunchy. My two chi's and son loves them too. My son calls them pumpkins.

Eyenada

Commoner
I like it, But my sister on the other hand is totally in Love with it. That's the only fruit she actually cares to eat and she'll eat one after the other like crazy.