Places To Eat In Long Beach, Ca

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I ate at Hak Heang recently. We got our food fairly quickly; I liked everything we ordered. The price was reasonable, probably cheaper than Siem Reap. I still want to try SR though.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I ate at Hak Heang recently. We got our food fairly quickly; I liked everything we ordered. The price was reasonable, probably cheaper than Siem Reap. I still want to try SR though.

As far as prices, I think Siem Reap is higher. Customer service, I have to say Siem Reap won Hak Heang, staffs at Siem Reap talks to you more and is more attentive. The food, I would say they taste good at the about the same level for the majority.

Let me know how your experience over at Siem Reap went. It's been ages since I been there, but I'm assuming the service should still be excellent if it's the same owner.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Awww too bad though. I'm currently near San Francisco.

My boyfriend's sister boyfriend is currently at San Francisco taking a graphic designing class to advanced his career major. He would drive all the way from San Francisco to visit her back in LA on the weekend. The whole 7-8 hours drive.

His home and family is in LA.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Did you try any other places in Long Beach that you liked to mention, Hamster?
I tried New Paradise. I had their lunch special rice with beef sticks. Delicious! I wish that I live in the Long Beach/ Orange County area. They have very good Asian foods there, unlike my stinkin' hometown.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I tried New Paradise. I had their lunch special rice with beef sticks. Delicious! I wish that I live in the Long Beach/ Orange County area. They have very good Asian foods there, unlike my stinkin' hometown.

The food is whats keeping me from moving out too far.