Plastic Surgery

Great news, I'm getting plastic surgery - I got approved for a huge loan just minutes ago. My face got deformed from street fighting, no more for me man ...I'm done fist fighting.

I had a nervous breakdown last night when I was looking in the mirror on my way to work at Microsoft. I didn't even go to work, I lost my nerves again, probably lost my job too. I'm going under the knife as soon as possible. Funny thing is, my plastic surgeon office is 4 blocks away from my apartment building, nice.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I would want to give you the advice that you're are fine the way you are, since your girlfriend still likes you all these years for it.
But then again, I will support what makes you happy.

I always hated my nose, I want to do the same thing like Tavia Yeung and get them a little more pointy. It would help bring out my face shape more. My nose is too short for my liking. I think injection is better then breaking it and putting something over it. I prefer all my real flesh on me by taking the injection to help it shape out better. (y)

But I don't think I'll ever get a chance to go through with it either, I'm always afraid of the otherwise, you know, something might goes wrong. What if I look worst. What if my body rejects the meds and my nose went bizarre. :( decision, decision..

I love your nose, lolz. Trust me, don't do a thing to it man.

My gf is the only person who doesn't look at me weird and I told her, while I do love her for that, the rest of the world is not so kind. Wish me luck this is a big thing for me, I'm glad I got to doing it. Im gonna call and make an appointment on monday.

Trust me though, you are beautiful. I date you in a heartbeat. Just keep taking care of yourself and you'll be fine. Just because you dont have a movie-star nose don't mean you aint beautiful, remember that :). You have lovely eyes and skin and hair and teeth. You're nose is beautiful, ok. I would totally do you :sneaky:

Trust me, my face is that bad. I really need the surgery. I"m getting rid of my bags. (I slept on my mom's couch for a few years when I ht rock bottom, can't never forget those days.) My right eyebrow is lower than my left due to getting punched. Also, my right eye is misaligned, I got to get that done. I got four scars. One on my outer palm, two on my forearm, and one on my bicep. I haven't worned a tee-shirt since college man. Hopefully, I can address some of these issues. Oh yeah, the skin right under my nose is a little saggy due to drug use. My plastic surgeon went to Yale, I'm in good hands.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm wishing you luck man.

But hey, movie star nose does sounds good right now. :D
I mean the Asian ones of course. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Sounds like you will undergo a very invasive procedure. Are you nervous? What is your estimated recuperation time? Best wishes, man. I hope you come out looking handsome like you once were.

Sounds like you will undergo a very invasive procedure. Are you nervous? What is your estimated recuperation time? Best wishes, man. I hope you come out looking handsome like you once were.
Man I appreciate that. I doubt they can get me back to 100% and I don't expect miracles. Anything will help though. As for recuperation time, I expect it to be awhile as with any major surgery.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Good luck to you happy. I know it is vey exciting. I had some plastic surgery myself a couple times this year. One thing I would recommend you if you want recovery fast, cut SALT out completely. Any way so next time we see you again, you will look completely different, right?

Good luck to you happy. I know it is vey exciting. I had some plastic surgery myself a couple times this year. One thing I would recommend you if you want recovery fast, cut SALT out completely. Any way so next time we see you again, you will look completely different, right?
No, I will look more like my old self. But completely different from what I look now, yes. I won't be able to afford every work needed, but enough so that I don't look really bad. Most likely, I won't be fixing my misalign eye as I haven't yet looked into a an eye surgeon. Hopefully good enough to go out in public, which for right now, I can't go out without a hoodie sweatshirt and dark shade sun glasses. If I'm at work though, I wear fake prescription glasses. My situation is quite terrible but I"m hoping to improve the worstest flaws. I could live with a few imperfection, but right now, I just have too many not to do anythiing.

I had a nervous breakdown yesterday and I didn't show up to my Microsoft job. I guess, I'm trying to avoid more nervous breakdown incidents. I'm also afraid of mirrors. I don't look at mirrors, even while brushing my teeth, I do it in the kitchen. I get very traumatic when I look in the mirror. So this is why Im going under the knife, to fix my psychological trauma. I couldn't care less what I look like but damn, you wouldn't believe the way people treat me at work or how strangers look at me, people are not very kind at all and extremely judgemental.

Last edited:
I was an ex-smoker, my healing ability isn't the best. I will take your advice and cut out salt completely. What about chinese series and video games? Do I need to cut those out too while healing occurs?

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I was an ex-smoker, my healing ability isn't the best. I will take your advice and cut out salt completely. What about chinese series and video games? Do I need to cut those out too while healing occurs?
Lol you are too funny. It is a life changing. Just make sure you ask all the questions to your surgeon. When I did mine last year I went and talked (interview) to 10 different plastic surgeon before I decided to pick one. It is a life changing. I know exactly how you feel right now with the problems. You will feel completely more confidence to yourself after you have your surgery. Just be careful that you won't get addicted to plastic surgery. Because that's tends make people. I don't know why but plastic surgery tends to get people addict it. I know I am but I have taught myseft out of it every time I want to do another surgery. Good luck to your new look. Once you have that surgery you have to promise yourself that you won't get involve into any fights or drug to rescared yourself again because otherwise it is just a waste of money.

Lol you are too funny. It is a life changing. Just make sure you ask all the questions to your surgeon. When I did mine last year I went and talked (interview) to 10 different plastic surgeon before I decided to pick one. It is a life changing. I know exactly how you feel right now with the problems. You will feel completely more confidence to yourself after you have your surgery. Just be careful that you won't get addicted to plastic surgery. Because that's tends make people. I don't know why but plastic surgery tends to get people addict it. I know I am but I have taught myseft out of it every time I want to do another surgery. Good luck to your new look. Once you have that surgery you have to promise yourself that you won't get involve into any fights or drug to rescared yourself again because otherwise it is just a waste of money.

Trust me man, plastic surgery is expensive. I will totally be a good boy.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
No salt, that's gonna be an adjustment.
Actually, it is not that bad. It took me only a few days to adjust. Because very time you eat salt your body start to feel very uncomfortable. The only thing it is bad when you go out to eat you can't eat anything because everything at the restaurants are all salty, and it didn't tats that good any more.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Happy, I gotta give you props for being so honest about all your flaws.

I got four scars. One on my outer palm, two on my forearm, and one on my bicep. I haven't worned a tee-shirt since college man.

Scars are supposed to be sexy for men! If not, on the arms are definitely acceptable. I wish you the best with the surgery.

Update:

After some thought, I realized it best for me to wait at least two more years to perform the surgery. It would cost $30,000 to completely fix me, getting the best doctors n all. I just don't want to fix half of me, if that makes sense. Even though I got approved for the loan, I can't make the payment, especially at 27 percent APR, even if spread over 60 months, I rather wait it out cause I would literally starved lolz. I don't want to screw up my credit score over anything, really. It's possible to do half of the things I need, but I rather do the whole thing later, since doing half will only fix half of me. I can wait it out. I been in this condition for awhile now anyways. At least I don't have Lupus or AIDS, I got all my limbs and there's plenty of people worse off than me, I can wait...

Basically I can't afford another 600-800 a month payment. The well is dried my friend. I should be able to do it after paying off 3 credit cards and my 05' G35. Life sucks man.

Last edited:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Seems like a sensible decision. If only money wasn't an issue. Fix everything at one go? Do you have high tolerance for pain?

Seems like a sensible decision. If only money wasn't an issue. Fix everything at one go? Do you have high tolerance for pain?
Yeah I do lolz, unfortunately I been through a lot of physical pain so its nothing to me.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Update:

After some thought, I realized it best for me to wait at least two more years to perform the surgery. It would cost $30,000 to completely fix me, getting the best doctors n all. I just don't want to fix half of me, if that makes sense. Even though I got approved for the loan, I can't make the payment, especially at 27 percent APR, even if spread over 60 months, I rather wait it out cause I would literally starved lolz. I don't want to screw up my credit score over anything, really. It's possible to do half of the things I need, but I rather do the whole thing later, since doing half will only fix half of me. I can wait it out. I been in this condition for awhile now anyways. At least I don't have Lupus or AIDS, I got all my limbs and there's plenty of people worse off than me, I can wait...

Basically I can't afford another 600-800 a month payment. The well is dried my friend. I should be able to do it after paying off 3 credit cards and my 05' G35. Life sucks man.
Well maybe in the mean time you can do more research about it and talk to more to surgeon to find the best price possible. And think harder which part of your body that you think it is absolutely need and which part of your body that you don't mind to have it that scares. Mine costed me $13k.

Well maybe in the mean time you can do more research about it and talk to more to surgeon to find the best price possible. And think harder which part of your body that you think it is absolutely need and which part of your body that you don't mind to have it that scares. Mine costed me $13k.
13k is nice. lucky you. Did you go to a high class surgeon and what did you get done. Don't tell me boob job? Trust me I need the whole thing done to look normal. Also can't afford to take time off from work, thinking before I head back to college is best choice. Trust me I want to do it right now but I won't risk not being able to pay it off or losing my job cause it took me long time to heal too. 13k? that's cheap. what u do? inbox me.