Plastic Surgery

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
13k is nice. lucky you. Did you go to a high class surgeon and what did you get done. Don't tell me boob job? Trust me I need the whole thing done to look normal. Also can't afford to take time off from work, thinking before I head back to college is best choice. Trust me I want to do it right now but I won't risk not being able to pay it off or losing my job cause it took me long time to heal too. 13k? that's cheap. what u do? inbox me.
Happy I don't know how to inbox. But I can tell you that I did from my chest down to my knees all around my body. I took one week of from work. But it took me about 9 months to feel off the pain. I started with a price of $21k and down to $13k. And my surgeon has 30 plus experience. Like I said if you are thinking to get plastic surgery, and since you are in the rush. Just interview a lot of surgeons before you decide which one you want to go with. Because there are many surgeons out there really not qualify to be a surgeon. All they want is money. But there are some that are really good, the do care what they do and very reasonable price. What I did I wrote down all the questions that I was concerned and I would ask those questions to every single one time that I talked to. The more you ask questions to them the more you will find out how qualify they would be.

Last edited:
my sister saw your avatar and said you look cute.
lolz - I had a great run with the ladies growing up bro, one of the best times of my life. I look back and I'm glad I got to experience dating hot girls. I mean, I met people that never had that growing up so I don't feel so deprived sometimes.

If its one thing I could change in my past, I would tell myself to appreciate all I have and not want more. It proved to be my downfall. I'm really careful now not to rush or force things, that's why, I rather wait two years then to risk ruining my credit score. I might even decide to wait until I pay off everything entirely, but we'll see, I don't know If I could wait that long.

What I'm trying to say is, if I didn't stressed out about getting in Pharmacy school or being broke, I wouldn't have turned to drugs to alleviate my pain. I wouldn't have lost my good looks and I wouldn't need to pay an arm and leg for plastic surgery. But the one good thing I get from going through all this is becoming more wiser about life. That's the one thing I do have appreciation for.

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
So happy I am just being curious. What are you studying. Are you try to get to medical school or something

So happy I am just being curious. What are you studying. Are you try to get to medical school or something
I am a failed pharmacy school student, I guess. At first, I was a pharmacy technician. Then I went back to school for pre-pharmacy. I dropped out of college 30 credit short (2 quarters) of completing my Pharmacy School pre-requisite. Then I went rogue for a few years trying to figure out the meaning of life lolz. Now, I'm strongly interested in going back to school for computer or engineering. My health is not good enough for any medical field and I don't want to study longer than 4-6 years in college, when I do (and will) go back. My mind remains open to other choices though. I received high marks in science and math throughout my academic career but I'm pretty below average when it comes to English and other subjects :).

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I am a failed pharmacy school student, I guess. At first, I was a pharmacy technician. Then I went back to school for pre-pharmacy. I dropped out of college 30 credit short (2 quarters) of completing my Pharmacy School pre-requisite. Then I went rogue for a few years trying to figure out the meaning of life lolz. Now, I'm strongly interested in going back to school for computer or engineering. My health is not good enough for any medical field and I don't want to study longer than 4-6 years in college, when I do (and will) go back. My mind remains open to other choices though. I received high marks in science and math throughout my academic career but I'm pretty below average when it comes to English and other subjects :).
Computer or Engineering is pretty good field. I have friends who is Engineering he makes a lot of money. Don't underestimate yourself, I am sure you can make it whatever you want to be.;)

@ Blue

You know, I didn't think much about computers, never. I always felt it was below the medical field. Until I visited the Microsoft campus, then I realized what I been missing all my life lolz. Thanks for the encouragement but the truth is, life isn't fair and you just have to roll with the cards you been dealt with. I made some pretty bad choices growing up and I learned to accept them and move on. But yeah, I'm sure one day, I'll get my degree, I dont even sweat it anymore. My life is great nowadays. I don't date stupid girls or keep stupid friends, and I don't let my crazy family members get the best of me anymore. I feel pretty certain that I will have a positive life outcome, if not super successful. Shit, I can always buy a house and settle down, but I don't want to just yet. I don't plan on having kids and I want to spend the rest of my life trying to be successful to make up for all the bad things I experienced growing up. I seen it all - how our khmer people live in the US and what Khmer Rouge did to the older generation. I really don't want it to affect me for my entire life. I want to overcome this adversity. I'm not even married, I don't think I ever will be either - I just don't care about those things.

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
@ Blue

You know, I didn't think much about computers, never. I always felt it was below the medical field. Until I visited the Microsoft campus, then I realized what I been missing all my life lolz. Thanks for the encouragement but the truth is, life isn't fair and you just have to roll with the cards you been dealt with. I made some pretty bad choices growing up and I learned to accept them and move on. But yeah, I'm sure one day, I'll get my degree, I dont even sweat it anymore. My life is great nowadays. I don't date stupid girls or keep stupid friends, and I don't let my crazy family members get the best of me anymore. I feel pretty certain that I will have a positive life outcome, if not super successful. Shit, I can always buy a house and settle down, but I don't want to just yet. I don't plan on having kids and I want to spend the rest of my life trying to be successful to make up for all the bad things I experienced growing up. I seen it all - how our khmer people live in the US and what Khmer Rouge did to the older generation. I really don't want it to affect me for my entire life. I want to overcome this adversity. I'm not even married, I don't think I ever will be either - I just don't care about those things.
I think that very good that you think that way. Well, at least you learned your mistake, and take it from there. You are absolutely right, sometimes family members are there to irritate you, I know that too. I grew with a family that I couldn't have friends with Khmer people only white, and that's really a big mistake, and I had to do everything to be super perfect. I just felt I had been brain wash half of my life. But as I moved out and away from them I appreciate more in life, than just that specific a little square they wanted me to be. Totally understand your situation. Good luck to you Happy, you sound a pretty nice out going kind of guy.

I think that very good that you think that way. Well, at least you learned your mistake, and take it from there. You are absolutely right, sometimes family members are there to irritate you, I know that too. I grew with a family that I couldn't have friends with Khmer people only white, and that's really a big mistake, and I had to do everything to be super perfect. I just felt I had been brain wash half of my life. But as I moved out and away from them I appreciate more in life, than just that specific a little square they wanted me to be. Totally understand your situation. Good luck to you Happy, you sound a pretty nice out going kind of guy.

I can be pretty chill at times, :). Aint gonna lie, I can be very angry also lolz when somebody push my buttons. One day, I bitched out my landlord over the phone cause she went back on her word for something. Next day, she got startled when we ran into each other in the hallway lolz.

Last edited:
what to do when someone deliberately pushes your button to get a reaction from you? ignore or straighten it out?
Depends on their relationship with you...

I don't mess with people who can get me fired or locked up. Hey, I can take shit from people if I have to do it to survive. Everyone does it. As long as my rights as a human being don't get trampled, I let go. The thing with the landlady, she was trying very hard to extort an extra 500 from me when I already given her 2000 for the damages I done on the old apartment unit I switched from so I gave her a piece of my mind. So when it comes to money, or important things, I get really serious with people. But if someone gossip about me, I couldn't care less.

@ Hamster

btw nice blog! On par with Ironfingers I'd say. I enjoyed reading it, it didn't have any fillers.

Last edited:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
This reminds me of high school english class when my teacher made us write movie synopsis.
I'd say I'm good at writing synopsis but not good at writing analysis. I've read some people's reviews at other sites and man, they're deep analyzer. They analyze every single action of the character, even facial expressions. I don't think that deep. You seem like an analytical thinker so your reviews would make an interesting read.

I'd say I'm good at writing synopsis but not good at writing analysis. I've read some people's reviews at other sites and man, they're deep analyzer. They analyze every single action of the character, even facial expressions. I don't think that deep. You seem like an analytical thinker so your reviews would make an interesting read.
Yup, I'm an extremely analytical and objective thinker. Honestly, that's what fucked me up, being too analytical when the problem calls for some creative lattitude, hehe. But I'm not a writer so I would probably write something really mundane, I can always give it a shot when I have time.