Complete Qin Xiagnlian

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
I just looked at Episode 24 and i'll get that fix asap. I probably do it tomorrow afternoon and will let you guys know when it is up.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
not a problem, just wish there more video for me to upload since i have no more asian video store

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
i will when i feel like it, i'm not like those other uploader, you tell me, i'll resist. Beside, are you going to pay for my account to upload video? if no, then don't ask. I'm working on a way to get more space to put more movies, if you can't wait, go ask Ash to make a private server so we can upload it there and for your "HAPPINESS."

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
i haven't done anything Doc LOL. I want to put more episode to it, but its too full and it wont let me

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
No, i checked. Its there, unless Mega is having issue with their server that may cause the problem for you, i had checked and there none that are missing.

awesome

Commoner
thanks 4 looking..but part 19 only contain ep 25-28 u missing ep 29-33..btw happy holiday to u guy..know it late..haven't been on 4 a while

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Hey, I know there are more expisode but i am unable to add it on due to account suspended. Mega account is over the limit and it cost me if i want to add more space and that is per month, not once. If you have any place i can continue to upload like mega, then please any suggestions would help.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
I checked those site, those one will not be able work for me to upload in. I need another one that i can work with because i'm not going to do a stream.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Those will get you in trouble fast, i highly recommand not to use, mega is fine, but not dropbox or google box.