Streaming Or Download?

Do you prefer streaming or Downlaod?

• Total voters

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I believe young generations prefer download and old generations prefer streaming

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I do wonder who votes for streaming? :D

I just found out that Happy prefer streaming over downloading. He never downloaded his requested series because he's too busy. Seems like streaming get the most hits on KhmerAvenue. I have to focus on uploading the series on KhmerAvenue first. :D

I just found out that Happy prefer streaming over downloading. He never downloaded his requested series because he's too busy. Seems like streaming get the most hits on KhmerAvenue. I have to focus on uploading the series on KhmerAvenue first. :D
Yeah I used to downloads every chance I get but since I"m so busy I stream now. It's bad cause sometimes the videos get banned, what not, but like hunnie said, I'm extremely busy trying to hit on her that I can't find the spare time to download man boo.....

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yeah I used to downloads every chance I get but since I"m so busy I stream now. It's bad cause sometimes the videos get banned, what not, but like hunnie said, I'm extremely busy trying to hit on her that I can't find the spare time to download man boo.....

Admin said there are more streaming compare to downloaders. That means most of the Khmer community are working and just very busy with life. They want to relax and watch it from their portable tablet or whatever when they get the chance. I was watching my own uploaded series on my ipad yesterday on the bed. The thing with downloading is getting error from Mega so you have to restart it or whatever. I guess most people just don't want to deal with it. I have to get extra hard drive for all those downloads too. I didn't download K-bross series because his files was major big. It'll take up my hd space quick.