Summer Vacation

yenny

Commoner
Road trip with b the families to visit my mom and sister family in San Diego. Well be in Vegas first

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
If all goes well I plan to go to Korea town in LA to eat all you can eat BBQ.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm gonna go to Disneyland, Soak City, Disney Downtown, San Diego Zoo, Wild Life, Universal Studio, Lego Land, and all the favorites dinning spot this summer.

I'm gonna get the Disney's yearly pass again.

tumblr_libm7wLnyo1qb8a3ro1_500.jpg

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
You know what? Today I went to Long Beach and Garden Grove and on the way back I missed a turn and so ended up at Disneyland. Heh. I plan to go to Disneyland & California's Adventure too.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
You know what? Today I went to Long Beach and Garden Grove and on the way back I missed a turn and so ended up at Disneyland. Heh. I plan to go to Disneyland & California's Adventure too.

I love Disneyland, it does gives you a happy hype all day long as long as you don't exhaust yourself all day from too much rides. :D

So glad I'm living close enough to Anaheim.

Islasfoods

Commoner
Thanks for joining this thread. Disney land is my favourite destination. I would like to go there in my next summer.
Please visit on my site to buy healthy and delicious pili nuts. Follow this link
Wholesale Nuts

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm gonna go to Disneyland, Soak City, Disney Downtown, San Diego Zoo, Wild Life, Universal Studio, Lego Land, and all the favorites dinning spot this summer.

I'm gonna get the Disney's yearly pass again.
I've never been to Universal Studio. Is it worth the ticket? Are there a lot of rides?

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I've never been to Universal Studio. Is it worth the ticket? Are there a lot of rides?
I just got back from Disney world 2 weeks ago. If you like crazy and fast ride. I think you should try that rock'n roll roller coaster at universal studio. It is supposedly twisted you around and backward.

Cammy

Commoner
I want to visit newport RI where a lot of mansions are located, or toronto. Anyone has been there before?