Thanksgiving Day

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
First year having thanksgiving at my house. I am very glad.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
:sneaky::sneaky:
Went to my moms, and she gave us a whole cooked turkey to take home. :D
That was great:D so it means you do not need to cook for a few day at least :sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
We had turkey, honey ham, roast beef gravy, mussel, nom bognchok,green bean, mashpotato, stuffing, pumpkin pie and Cheese cake , Khmer sweet corn dessert. We have so many left from last night. It probably take us more than a week to finish them...lol

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
We had turkey, honey ham, roast beef gravy, mussel, nom bognchok,green bean, mashpotato, stuffing, pumpkin pie and Cheese cake , Khmer sweet corn dessert. We have so many left from last night. It probably take us more than a week to finish them...lol

Yes, lots of food to eat. The nom banchok is already enough to get me full. :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
:sneaky::sneaky:
That was great:D so it means you do not need to cook for a few day at least :sneaky:

It was a big turkey. I chose to eat the wing, the leg was too big for me. Woke up on Thanksgiving morning and my boyfriend wanted to go to a buffet because they were having special feast all day. I ate lots of salmon sashimi there. Went to my mom afterward and chi chat. We didn't eat since we were already full from the buffet so my mom gave us the big turkey to take home. We have our Thanksgiving meal at home but I only ate the wing and one corn. :) We didn't cook the honey ham because I didn't want to have too many left over food. My sister's boyfriend also gave us another honey ham and a pumpkin pie for the day. I didn't get to eat the stuff chicken wing because we left for the Thanksgiving sale at the mall. It was a tiring day.

I'm still craving to go back shopping today. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
My sister in-law is into a turkey and my brother in law is into Ham, that is why i get turkey and ham.... to be honest, i am still into khmer food though... I will choose khmer food over any foreign foods..lol:D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My sister in-law is into a turkey and my brother in law is into Ham, that is why i get turkey and ham.... to be honest, i am still into khmer food though... I will choose khmer food over any foreign foods..lol:D

Khmer food will always fill me up any day. :D

G0205 Angkor Pl d1_055.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The Thanksgiving turkey my mom gave me.
Took a quick picture with my iphone 5.
Wanted to rush eat, nap, and then head to the mall.
Thanksgiving for me was pretty much all about shopping more. :D

IMG_1699.JPG

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Look delicious :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgivingthis year and plus with black friday which all sale was going on

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgivingthis year and plus with black friday which all sale was going on

Thanksgiving was always great when I'm in school, we get the holiday break off.
When black friday come to existence, thanksgiving was worth looking forward to.
I love sales !!

Sale-Alert.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Another year has passed and here we are, Thanksgiving are getting near again.
I will be going to my mom's place for Thanksgiving. We are going to bring some dishes over there to celebrate.
We're going to have all Cambodian dishes besides the Honey Glazed Ham, which is a favorite among the little children.
I already picked up most of the Thanksgiving grocery for next week, surely not planning to be in the market last minute.

Family moments..X3X3
easy-turkey-cookies.jpg