Download - Complete The Demi Gods And Semi Devils 2013

Bluebird

Thanks for sharing. Loves the fighting scenes. Looked interesting so far.
Seems like a pretty good one to follow up till the end.
The costumes looked a little unusual.
Thanks & thanks, Hunnie.:cool:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks for sharing. Loves the fighting scenes. Looked interesting so far.
Seems like a pretty good one to follow up till the end.
The costumes looked a little unusual.
Thanks & thanks, Hunnie.:cool:

Likewise Bluebird, it's thoughtful enough that you help send bonus point. I think I'm able to get enough episodes out on Khmer Ave today and hopefully finished the download link soon.

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Thanks Hunnie. As always you are so awesome with your hard work to upload the movie that fast. Everything is so appreciated.

red

Commoner
HI Hunnie you did it .Finally this movie is on khmeravenue. We been waiting for this movie for about a year. Thank you for your hard work. wish you well whatever you do.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I will be able to complete this series soon, but as I scan through the last clip which is episode 50, I realized that it's not the ending of the WHOLE SERIES. It's only the ending of part 1. They have a part 2 that isn't release yet. So we'll have to wait for part 2 to see the completed series. :)

This won't be happy for most viewers but here it is.
Current: part 1 (ep 1-50)
Later: part 2 (to be announce)

I will call the video store to check daily on part 2.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The download link and streaming are both incomplete but it's to get everyone started on their download and so forth. I should complete both later tonight. But for now, I'm going to bed. Good night everyone. :)

2014139103179.jpg

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I saw a few there and their in Chinese even I can't understand :) but I personally don't think Wallace Chung match with the character. The guy is too skinny and look like a madness person lol. The custom - remind me of Hellraiser lol

Anyway, thanks for the upload and will try to watch in Khmer dubbed. It took me 3/4 months to finish Swordsman 2013 after rei competed his upload hehehe

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I saw a few there and their in Chinese even I can't understand :) but I personally don't think Wallace Chung match with the character. The guy is too skinny and look like a madness person lol. The custom - remind me of Hellraiser lol

Anyway, thanks for the upload and will try to watch in Khmer dubbed. It took me 3/4 months to finish Swordsman 2013 after rei competed his upload hehehe

The evil lady was too pretty for me to hate her. :D
This series was also not in order after the files was rip but I knew the storyline by heart so I didn't need to watch the disc to put them in order.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
If I didn't know the storyline, I guess I would enjoyed watching this one because the girls are pretty and Wallace Chung is just a hunk to me. But watching certain clips, I was touched by the sad scene (background music got it going) so a person that doesn't already know the storyline should liked it.

Just through scanning, I think the acting is pretty convincing and good. I liked to hear everyone else opinion after they watched it. :)

Not sure if I'll watch it anytime soon because I already know what's going to happen which isn't exciting. I'll have to find that mood to watch it.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
It took me 3/4 months to finish Swordsman 2013 after rei competed his upload hehehe
Hi Goupon dear, it was good for you, since you got a chance to finish it. but I still have not finished it yet :(

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The download link is completed for part 1. Streaming on Khmer Ave will be completed later tonight as planned. Thanks everyone for your big support.

86f710866f6df56740e9fcb1d32e8336.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I will be able to complete this series soon, but as I scan through the last clip which is episode 50, I realized that it's not the ending of the WHOLE SERIES. It's only the ending of part 1. They have a part 2 that isn't release yet. So we'll have to wait for part 2 to see the completed series. :)

This won't be happy for most viewers but here it is.
Current: part 1 (ep 1-50)
Later: part 2 (to be announce)

I will call the video store to check daily on part 2.
thank you so much for the update, Hunnie dear<3+<3