Types Of Girls/guys...

nope sire..size doesn't matter..it is the heart! as for short dude...I prefer a little taller since I do NOT need extra my little brother as bf unless I know him since a child :D
I guess height and size is sorta the same thing - physical preference and how it relates to attraction. But you're right, there's an emotional attachment that's required for intimacy as well as having the right parts and the size of those parts, i.e. height and genital.

Really, so a man's height matters but not his penis size? So as long as he's tall enough, doesn't matter if he's big enough or not? What if he doesn't have a penis at all? But he's good looking and tall? Would u still date him?

But ami, I'm really glad that there are woman out there that DOES NOT share my views.

Respect!

people who have a list of criterion are often those that are not ready or mature enough to have a real relationship - they are looking for something ideal and they will never find it so they hop from one relationship to another never realizing that they themselves are the source of the problem...
that's deep pal, spot on