Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I don't think he(or she) uploads on Khmer Avenue anymore...if that's who I think it was. There was like a total of 4 videos from that person. I think he was only trying to see the upload setup on Khmer Avenue.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I don't think he(or she) uploads on Khmer Avenue anymore...if that's who I think it was. There was like a total of 4 videos from that person. I think he was only trying to see the upload setup on Khmer Avenue.
but it still that I can not let my guard down...lol :sneaky::D

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
i was just joking lol, i have already been shot down by hunnie. i know im a baby, that is why i'm able to make ask that kind of question lol.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
aww thats too bad chris lolz. theres too many cute one out there! so go fishing! nd how old r u kiddo, if u don't mind me asking

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Nah, not right now, i have school and work to think about. I really don't have time for a girl or any serious relationship, i have more things to look at. I am right now 89 years old jk jk. I am 24 right now.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Nah, not right now, i have school and work to think about. I really don't have time for a girl or any serious relationship, i have more things to look at. I am right now 89 years old jk jk. I am 24 right now.

You look like you're barely 18 Chris, but that's a great thing. :D

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Wtf lol... Where this childish joke come from? I not a baby... Im an infant lol, jk jk. I have that baby face look from my family line lol.