Vacation Photos

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I hope your 64gb card is a class uh1 class 10 card. Those are the only flash cards that can keep up with cameras with high shutter speed.

Yeah it's the class 10 card. The rep helped pick it out for me. The retail price was $199.99 I got it on sale for $79.99

I been busy all day today, but I'm trying to make time to learn video editing software and how to use angle and lightening to make a quality image. Being able to produce your own work is just amazing. I'm lazy, but I'm fond of beautiful images. Stuff I see on YouTube inspired me to want to learn. The feeling of accomplishment is so rewarding at the end.

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
I started to get interested in photography from Maui but since I didn't have a camera yet I decided to practice with what I got which is at the time was my Samsung galaxy s2. I went to the Chicago botanical garden and practice there. I manage to do some manual settings on the galaxy s2 and played around with the angle of the light to get this shot. It shows how good smart phone cameras are now a days.
Since most of my image files are too large to upload here I decided to load them up on my photobucket account first and then link it here.
20130811_130421.jpg

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
Yeah it's the class 10 card. The rep helped pick it out for me. The retail price was $199.99 I got it on sale for $79.99

I been busy all day today, but I'm trying to make time to learn video editing software and how to use angle and lightening to make a quality image. Being able to produce your own work is just amazing. I'm lazy, but I'm fond of beautiful images. Stuff I see on YouTube inspired me to want to learn. The feeling of accomplishment is so rewarding at the end.

I'm sorry I'm not too familiar with videography. I wish I could help you more in that field.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I started to get interested in photography from Maui but since I didn't have a camera yet I decided to practice with what I got which is at the time was my Samsung galaxy s2. I went to the Chicago botanical garden and practice there. I manage to do some manual settings on the galaxy s2 and played around with the angle of the light to get this shot. It shows how good smart phone cameras are now a days.
Since most of my image files are too large to upload here I decided to load them up on my photobucket account first and then link it here.
20130811_130421.jpg

It's a very great hobbies to have. Photography is fun. I want to learn from stills shot to videos making.
Not to have a career in it but it's always great to know a little bit of everything in life that capture my interests. These stuff can be very relaxing after a long week of work. "Maui" very beautiful place to take pictures.

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
It's a very great hobbies to have. Photography is fun. I want to learn from stills shot to videos making.
Not to have a career in it but it's always great to know a little bit of everything in life that capture my interests. These stuff can be very relaxing after a long week of work. "Maui" very beautiful place to take pictures.

I honestly have several hobbies that are quite expensive like tuning cars, customizing computers and traveling. Photography is something I picked up only because many places in the world are very beautiful and I want to capture that moment but to do so I needed a good camera and the know how. I've pretty much gotten down the basics of the exposure triangle and now I'm working on natural lighting.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm sorry I'm not too familiar with videography. I wish I could help you more in that field.

Besides taking still photos, I think that recording the moments is as importance. You want to see the actual flow of that waterfall when you were there. Turning those vacation videos to a home made movie is fun. The same concept those photographer did with those wedding videos for the clients. I am looking around on the internet to self teach myself the basic and goes from there. Will be challenging at first but I'll manage through it eventually. My motto is not to give up easily.

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
Besides taking still photos, I think that recording the moments is as importance. You want to see the actual flow of that waterfall when you were there. Turning those vacation videos to a home made movie is fun. The same concept those photographer did with those wedding videos for the clients. I am looking around on the internet to self teach myself the basic and goes from there. Will be challenging at first but I'll manage through it eventually. My motto is not to give up easily.

This is a good place to start. I started from here too.
http://digital-photography-school.com/learning-exposure-in-digital-photography/

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I honestly have several hobbies that are quite expensive like tuning cars, customizing computers and traveling. Photography is something I picked up only because many places in the world are very beautiful and I want to capture that moment but to do so I needed a good camera and the know how. I've pretty much gotten down the basics of the exposure triangle and now I'm working on natural lighting.

Customizing computer, I will learn that next so I can build my own fast computer. After I know my ways around video editing. Cars? Too much work for my little self, will pass on that. :)

Traveling, I like to go on road trip to near by states for the holiday. Still not fond of flying, I get really bad headaches along with an upset stomach. The long trip up in the sky also bores me because I'm stuck in a cubicle too long. I think I'm very simple when it comes to traveling. Anywhere near will make me happy.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Dude you should. I mean you got them photoshopping skills that you could use by taking some good pictures and edit them. I have so many hobbies and I have a full time job and a side job but I have time for all my hobbies every weekend. You just need the motivation and the inspiration.

True that I have to upload drama but still need to find that spare time to enjoy my own hobbies. Just take it one step at a time in learning Happy.

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
Customizing computer, I will learn that next so I can build my own fast computer. After I know my ways around video editing. Cars? Too much work for my little self, will pass on that. :)

Traveling, I like to go on road trip to near by states for the holiday. Still not fond of flying, I get really bad headaches along with an upset stomach. The long trip up in the sky also bores me because I'm stuck in a cubicle too long. I think I'm very simple when it comes to traveling. Anywhere near will make me happy.

Oddly enough I got into tuning cars because I was traumatized by my father's crazy driving. I didn't start driving until I was 19. The obsession of speed led me to learn about cars. I was never taught by anyone. I just read books and apply them on my own car. I started customizing computer ever since the time I couldn't afford an alienware for my gaming habits. I found out I could build my own for 1/3rd of the price of an alienware with the same specs. The first computer I built was quite a success it ran great for 4 years and then I sold it and built another more powerful one.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Oddly enough I got into tuning cars because I was traumatized by my father's crazy driving. I didn't start driving until I was 19. The obsession of speed led me to learn about cars. I was never taught by anyone. I just read books and apply them on my own car. I started customizing computer ever since the time I couldn't afford an alienware for my gaming habits. I found out I could build my own for 1/3rd of the price of an alienware with the same specs. The first computer I built was quite a success it ran great for 4 years and then I sold it and built another more powerful one.

I know who to look for when I have computer building question. I'm not going to play hardcore gaming, but I liked for it to be very fast for multitasking and moderate game playing. Being able to handle the sims 4 at high quality all day is good enough for me.

Beside building it, are you familiar with other computer related things?

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
I know who to look for when I have computer building question. I'm not going to play hardcore gaming, but I liked for it to be very fast for multitasking and moderate game playing. Being able to handle the sims 4 at high quality all day is good enough for me.

Beside building it, are you familiar with other computer related things?

Anytime you're ready just ask away. My current PC Tower weighs close to 50 lbs. It's over 4 years old but it's powerful enough to play most of the graphics heavy games at full setting. It's heavy because I put in a lot of air cooling and use a close loop liquid cool for the processor for overclocking which it is running at 3.7ghz on 6 cores with a constant temp of 38C and 44C on maximum load on a hot day.
Anyway what kind of computer related are you thinking?

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
Quantum computer!
Pocket, can you teach me how to joi?

LOL dude that stuff is genius level material and quantum computer is still relatively new and they haven't even figure out how to implement them into real world hardware yet. But I can say that once it does the world of computing is going to advance by leaps and bounds.

LOL dude that stuff is genius level material and quantum computer is still relatively new and they haven't even figure out how to implement them into real world hardware yet. But I can say that once it does the world of computing is going to advance by leaps and bounds.
You have a vast amount of knowledge, how much you know about quantum physics?
Btw, the first quantum computer has been built and it wasn't any faster than today's computer. It was built by Google with a price tag of 15,000,000 dollars.

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
You have a vast amount of knowledge, how much you know about quantum physics?
Btw, the first quantum computer has been built and it wasn't any faster than today's computer. It was built by Google with a price tag of 15,000,000 dollars.

Yep they built it to further study quantum computer. I don't have to delve into the details but you can google and read it yourself why they can't make it work yet. Google isn't the only one who built one.