Valentine's Day

Should Valentine's Day become a holiday for everyone?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • We should ban Valentine's Day, it's meaningless.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I guess this v-day we just stay home caring for the lil one :). Last year I took my wife for a surprise, On a Love Boat all-inclusive. Her first time on the ship. It's about 4 hours ride, I guess. Next summer will be on a cruise to Bahama :)

Oh forget, every year I got roses for my oldest daughter and niece

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I guess this v-day we just stay home caring for the lil one :). Last year I took my wife for a surprise, On a Love Boat all-inclusive. Her first time on the ship. It's about 4 hours ride, I guess. Next summer will be on a cruise to Bahama :)

Aww, goupon I knew it, you are the romantic type of guy. Your wife is very lucky to have you. Your little baby made it to spend this Valentine's Day with you, he's going to be a romantic little fellow just like his daddy. :D I heard you have a baby boy, correct me if I'm wrong. :)

I love roses, especially the pink ones. You spoil all your love ones, I love to be a part of your family. :D

Article2_ValentinesDayOver.jpg

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
My parents live to far for me to get them anything. I could always order stuff, but not many things my parents are in to.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My parents live to far for me to get them anything. I could always order stuff, but not many things my parents are in to.

My parents are Cambodian so I have to buy whatever they can relate to as gifts. Instead of chocolates since they can't eat too much sweet, I get my dad a nice gourmet Khmer dish from the restaurant. I get my mom flowers in a pot because she think it's a waste of money to buy the cut ones since they will die soon. Sometimes if I see some nice warm clothing at the mall for that year, they get that. My parents aren't picky on clothing as long as it suit their age. Warm sweater always do the trick for me. :)

o-VALENTINES-DAY-RELATIONSHIPS-facebook.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I wish my company gives us Columbus day off too :D

lolz I wonder if school is off that day? Not sure about college, but I think elementary school has that for a day off. I used to work at Robinsons May and we get Christmas Day off and we get that day paid for not working. It would be nice to get pay for every holiday off. :D I'm greedy, I want the day off plus get pay for relaxing. :)
My goal is to work for a company that give me one month vacation paid once a year, I'll be happy with that.

Valentines-Day-Gift-Trends-Then-and-Now.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

You are very sweet, goupon dear <3+<3

kalyann

Commoner
my parents never want n e thing from her kids. we don't celebrate valentine. the best thing i can do for them is trying to make time for their needs nd for them not to worry bout me...all they want is to see us happy nd get along with all the other sibblings :)

kalyann

Commoner
If this ever happen, which I think will never, I will be very disappoint because it is a meaningless celebration. There are better days to celebrate and things to honor than Valentine"s day. Day off for Valentine's day? I consider this question to be a joke. No offense.
Agreed....only holiday i take seriously s mother/father day. this is just personal for me. i feel like we deserve it. being a mother is the hardest job in this world. nothing stops when it comes to ur kids.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
valentines-day-poems-2012.gif

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
35A34D20-EB6F-4B1B-8F8E-C7EAB19B1636.jpg

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Well folks, happy Valentine's day!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Happy Valentine's Day goupon. Hope you and your family is enjoying a wonderful evening tonight. :D

Happy-Valentines-Day-English.gif

MonyK

Commoner
Bought my wife some Korean lotions and other cosmetics and a bouquet of white roses. She kept the other bouquets that I've given her during our previous Valentine years even though they're all dried out now.

Dinner was at a simple Thai restaurant and had some drinks at a romantic joint where they had rose petals shaped into a heart and a single candle lit in the middle. I know I'm married but it still feels like we're dating....lol.