Videos Being Deleted And Removed..

smey

Commoner
VIP
Yes I suspected YouTube put a script to somehow pick up either audio or/and video. Most of my unlisted video after video compete it processing, there a warning on it. Later, it got removed :) All my mp4 uses 001.mp4 or somet weird name lol

I did one music wedding video and put thai song. YouTube said it's a copyright song lol

Then that sucks youtube sucks ass man

smey

Commoner
VIP
Hey hunnie or theary or someone that is familiar with daily motions if I was to put all my vids private would that do the job I am thinking of putting it all private so no 1 can write comment on my daily motion about it seems like all my private vids haven't gottin taken out yet I think that would work best no report or nothing and I also think some 1's try in to take my vidz and put it on some site of theirs like they don't even bother tryin to download it they rather try taking it from my account cause for me it say the video has been deleted because of third party use or some bull shit like that

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
If your video still show the Export icon as below.... they will still be able to use your code though

upload_2014-6-2_12-41-5.png

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
all my vids are in private and there are options which allow you to hide logo/hide on-page video info / hide in player video info.

That way they can not steal your codes

please check one of my video if you have any comments
http://www.khmerave.com/album/battle-in-the-royal-court-1988-01/

Hi theary, I can still get the embed codes to embed on another site just like how they are doing with my videos and smey.

I didn't fix my Majesty videos yet so here it is as an example where the codes can't be hided. I can still embed your video. I can make an account with your name on another site, or hide your name on the videos and act as you somewhere else and get all the credit with your videos.

http://www.khmerave.com/videos/majesty-27/

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi theary, I can still get the embed codes to embed on another site just like how they are doing with my videos and smey.

I didn't fix my Majesty videos yet so here it is as an example where the codes can't be hided. I can still embed your video. I can make an account with your name on another site, or hide your name on the videos and act as you somewhere else and get all the credit with your videos.

http://www.khmerave.com/videos/majesty-27/

i might be looking for the wrong vid though...sorry

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hey hunnie or theary or someone that is familiar with daily motions if I was to put all my vids private would that do the job I am thinking of putting it all private so no 1 can write comment on my daily motion about it seems like all my private vids haven't gottin taken out yet I think that would work best no report or nothing and I also think some 1's try in to take my vidz and put it on some site of theirs like they don't even bother tryin to download it they rather try taking it from my account cause for me it say the video has been deleted because of third party use or some bull shit like that

I don't think there is a way to keep your video from being embed. I do think it's possible to keep it from being embed on youtube. I read something about it for youtube before, but it really doesn't matter because youtube isn't a safe place to post videos either. As for other streaming site, they can still embed your videos because they did it to all my videos that I put on different site.

Dailymotion does remove our videos, but at least our account don't seem to get banned permanently. :)

We do have more to learn and this is very helpful for all of us to learn from each other. Someone here might find a way to stay steal free soon if we put our heads together. Trial and error is a way to begin. But with the technology these days, games can be bot, so videos can still be stolen easily with a few programming by an average expert. My boyfriends would bot games and crack bunch of stuff. He told me that there are always ways to steal someone videos no matter what site you put it on. He said there's always a mountain higher then another so never underestimate someone else out there. If they really want to steal your videos, they will find a way.

Many people takes programming class for these kinds of benefit. Banks has to put in new codes every month to keep their system from being jacked. I know a person that can steal credit card number from just by putting codes (hundreds of digit) onto his phone through the internet and he can buy things online with someone else information. I seen it done first hand in person. It's a crazy world out there. He was a straight A student in school. He's always changing his phone number because he has to always be on the run from being caught. You can only find him only if he wants to be found.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
i might be looking for the wrong vid though...sorry

Your information and embed code is hide on Khmer Ave site but I can still steal the video bong and see all the information that you hide. Currently I can get the embed code from Khmer Ave or from your Dailymotion site.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Your information and embed code is hide on Khmer Ave site but I can still steal the video bong and see all the information that you hide. Currently I can get the embed code from Khmer Ave or from your Dailymotion site.

awch :sneaky: you need to teach me your trick , Hunnie dear

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I still have a few of my video in dailyMotion that have not been update yet… so lazy to do:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I send you a conversation on it bong, I don't think I should teach other people that might not know how to do it.
(y)<3+<3<3+<3