Ways To Relieve Stress

Eyenada

Commoner
I had to read what I previously wrote on this thread as a refresher haha. Sorry, I don't cry when I get angry. Not going to lie, when I'm angry, I'm pretty damn angry.

I have to clear up what I wrote about a supervisor. I was not referring to my current supervisor. My sup right now is fucking awesome. I'm so damn fortunate to have someone who backs me up and wants me to succeed. So with that said, I did feel very emotional when he opened up to me today (yes, I'm not lying, it's a coincidence) and told me his Khmer Rouge story. I can't tell you the details, but from a guy's perspective, it was quite touching. My emotional shield went down. I couldn't look at him in the eyes as he was telling it; this is how much respect I have for the guy.

But I can tell you the good stuff though. Out of 40 of his immediate + first cousins (i think), only 6 made it. Long story short, he was a preteen when KR started and was later reunited with his mother in '79. He came to the States at 16, worked his ass off to learn English, and is now big balling--at least his paychecks tell me so haha.

Still, you didn't answer my question about how one would cry to his/her "heart's content." Please elaborate.
Ok...this is my story... I love watching drama but don' care much about writing and some drama you can't view unless you're a silver member. Anyways, I asked my younger sister to sign me up since she has nothing better to do but search the web. So she did and most of the 30 post was from her which "Crying until your heart's content" is one of them...... Sorry, can't elaborate that for her.
when I'm stress..... I smoke. I know... it's not good for me but that's how I release my stress. and of course I cry silently to myself.

On a serious note, the best way to relieve stress is taking it out on the heavy bags. Nothing like it man. People at the gym get scared when they see me train lol. I haven't trained in about 2-3 years since my assault and having broken my hand bone. I lost about 90 percent power in my dominate punching fist. It took about 2 and half years to fully heal and it still feels like it could break anytime if I punch again.

Btw, fighting is stupid. Only fight to protect your loved one and not to protect your ego. I probably have to spend 20-30k in plastic surgery to correct my face, I don't know yet. Don't street fight, are we clear?

Last edited:

Boss56

Commoner
I get you regarding fighting. In today's society, there is no such thing as fist to fist anymore. They either jump you, or use weapons. In my case they use both. I don't want to get too extensive about my story, let's say I am a victim of a baseball bat to the head.

I get you regarding fighting. In today's society, there is no such thing as fist to fist anymore. They either jump you, or use weapons. In my case they use both. I don't want to get too extensive about my story, let's say I am a victim of a baseball bat to the head.
fuck my life bro...I'm so sorry
I"m the victim of a sucker punch, the infamous left cross.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Sorry to hear Boss56. Hope things are better for you now.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
80b0f6f1e9039ec97cc31f7d2c0c7f52.jpg

Boss56

Commoner
Thanks hunnie and happy, the incident happened a long time ago. I didn't seek retaliation because our justice system is severely flawed, in addition I have career and getting even will only result in a greater lost for me.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks hunnie and happy, the incident happened a long time ago. I didn't seek retaliation because our justice system is severely flawed, in addition I have career and getting even will only result in a greater lost for me.

You did the right thing by trying to move on with your life and healing. Not everything can be justify, I agreed with you.

I didn't either. I just let it go man. But I hope God deal with them, and bestowed bad karma upon them.