Wealthy & Empty Lives

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Lol, happy! Not yet, bro. Wait until I can afford to pay your fees first.

I'm sure Hamster have lots of stories of his own to tell us.
By the way, you can tell us how your love life is, the past, the present, it all sounds nice to hear. :)

Poor people live empty lives too, to be honest. I think we can't control our circumstances but we can control how we deal with it. I aint gonna lie, my life was empty when I turned 24 many years ago. I was miserable and I didn't know how to deal with the hard feelings so I locked myself in my room. What I learned from it was this. We all need good people in our lives to help us get through the difficult times and to help lift each other spirits when we are sad and empty. That's the best medicine. The great thing is that you don't need money to have good people, you just gotta go find them!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Talking about wealthy, if you have to give up the perfect girl for your richness, which path will you take?
Be rich and u?happy watching her marry to another man while you marry a girl that will never give you that same feeling? Or have an average life living with your perfect wife?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
yeah Hamster, share your love stories man...good and bad :D
Hmm, my story goes something like this... guy meets girl, develops feelings for her, befriends her and later reveals his intention only to be rejected. Or, the feeling is mutual but for whatever reason(s) they can't be together.

Or, guy meets girl, doesn't like her, but she keeps following him around, so he avoids her like the plague.

That's the gist of my love life. It's one of the above every single time.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Talking about wealthy, if you have to give up the perfect girl for your richness, which path will you take?
Be rich and u?happy watching her marry to another man while you marry a girl that will never give you that same feeling? Or have an average life living with your perfect wife?
I would choose happiness with the "perfect" girl over richness any day. It's not everyday that I meet someone I feel connected/drawn to.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hmm, my story goes something like this... guy meets girl, develops feelings for her, befriends her and later reveals his intention only to be rejected. Or, the feeling is mutual but for whatever reason(s) they can't be together.

Or, guy meets girl, doesn't like her, but she keeps following him around, so he avoids her like the plague.

That's the gist of my love life. It's one of the above every single time.

A guy that can cook should be with a girl already.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
what is the perfect girl anyways?

In my point of view, the perfect girl would 110% on a 100% scale.

She will be 110% to you, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. She might not look or feel beautiful to the rest of the world, but she's perfect to you. That's all it matter. She's everything you wanted with an extra cherry on top. :D

If you don't like cherry, just replace it with your fruits of liking. X3

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Well its not easy to to give 110%, takes a lot of work and dedication. Most of all, you can't be selfish.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Well its not easy to to give 110%, takes a lot of work and dedication. Most of all, you can't be selfish.

Well I can run a midnight errand and at the same time buy an extra box of food for myself. :D
Being there for someone doesn't mean you have to make yourself look like a walking zombie. ;)
It wouldn't be selfish to put some makeup or wash my face at the same time. (y)

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
If you really love someone, you want them to be happy and safe, and they would want the same for you.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
If you really love someone, you want them to be happy and safe, and they would want the same for you.

I know what you mean. When I need something I wouldn't want my boyfriend running around for me. I will make sure I can take care of myself. :) My boyfriend is lucky to have me because I buy my own things. Guys like an independent girl. (y)

After dating a crazy gold digger, I only date independent girls. Girls with their own car, job, bank account, who can pay for their own clothes and food. I simply will not ride in that boat ever again. But, if I make it, I wouldn't mind spoiling the woman I love. Just right now, I can't afford to be no sugar daddy.

I would hate to be in a situation that involves me loving a gold digger. Imagine a fine trophy wife that only loves you for your money. Once the stock market crash, she's gone with all that's left in your savings and bonds. Imagine you missing her during your lonely nights lol...while she's banging it hard with some other rich dude.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I would hate to be in a situation that involves me loving a gold digger. Imagine a fine trophy wife that only loves you for your money. Once the stock market crash, she's gone with all that's left in your savings and bonds. Imagine you missing her during your lonely nights lol...while she's banging it hard with some other rich dude.

You have to look for the personality, not just the face. I don't know how you guys can take it, but I can't be around a bitchy person. :banghead: