Wealthy & Empty Lives

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
After dating a crazy gold digger, I only date independent girls. Girls with their own car, job, bank account, who can pay for their own clothes and food. I simply will not ride in that boat ever again. But, if I make it, I wouldn't mind spoiling the woman I love. Just right now, I can't afford to be no sugar daddy.

I'm not a gold digger but I'm crazy. I don't tolerate my boyfriend cheating on me when I'm so good to him. I will jump kick him, scream my lungs out at him, and then if he's lucky, I'll just go my marry way without hurting him some more. :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
You have to look for the personality, not just the face. I don't know how you guys can take it, but I can't be around a bitchy person. :banghead:
We go for looks at first, but it's the personality that determines whether we'll stick around for the long haul.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
We go for looks at first, but it's the personality that determines whether we'll stick around for the long haul.

Well if you guys go for the look, she'll expect you guys to look good too. It's only fair, right?

It's easier to go for someone equal to you.

You have to look for the personality, not just the face. I don't know how you guys can take it, but I can't be around a bitchy person. :banghead:
I love bitchy girls. They keep things exciting. The best part of dating a bitch? They come a dime a dozen. Once you get tired, you can kick them to the curb without regretting much.

Talking about wealthy, if you have to give up the perfect girl for your richness, which path will you take?
Be rich and u?happy watching her marry to another man while you marry a girl that will never give you that same feeling? Or have an average life living with your perfect wife?
why is everything always about feelings? and what is this "perfect wife" thing? aint no such thing as a perfect person. after the honeymoon, it's pretty much down hill from there. Why so many ugly cambodians men always go to cambodian to marry desperate poor young cambodians woman? I always see ugly hard working khmer men doing that: they work their butts off at a 15.00 hr job, after 10 years, buy a house, save up 10-20 grand, then go to cambodia to get a wife 10 years younger than them? OMG I hope that never to be me.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
why is everything always about feelings? and what is this "perfect wife" thing? aint no such thing as a perfect person. after the honeymoon, it's pretty much down hill from there. Why so many ugly cambodians men always go to cambodian to marry desperate poor young cambodians woman? I always see ugly hard working khmer men doing that: they work their butts off at a 15.00 hr job, after 10 years, buy a house, save up 10-20 grand, then go to cambodia to get a wife 10 years younger than them? OMG I hope that never to be me.

You never experience the happy butterfly feeling being around an honest sweet innocent girl? A girl that speak to you with respect, kind, and caring gesture?

You never experience the happy butterfly feeling being around an honest sweet innocent girl? A girl that speak to you with respect, kind, and caring gesture?
Of course! It's called puppy love dear. Aint no such thing as a sweet innocent girl. The reason for a woman's beauty is to captivate men so they can have a better chance of surviving life. The more beautiful the girl the better their life are. They get treated better, they date more successful guys, they don't have to work as hard as other woman, etc...Their predominate occupation is housewife and sex slave. Isn't that what most woman want? To be beautiful so every guy can want them? So they can one day find a rich sexy guy to support them for the rest of their lives? To date the guy with the biggest slong and fastest car? At least for the 18-35 years old age bracket. Where's the innocence in that? I think deep down, all woman want is for somebody to do provide for them and their kids.

Good looking couples break up all the time. Why? Because their love for each other die down. People do age. Their hearts does change. People's health can decline. Beauty don't last forever. Take me for example, I was a handsome guy from junior high till my mid 20s. Then I became a ugly mofo, can't even get a girl even with a pimp out car. I guess that's why I'm such a playa, I don't believe in "forever" anymore. I believe in change. I believe in the moment. Hunnie, why does everything have to have a "future." Lets just focus on the present and let the future take care of itself when it comes. It's inevitable that we all get old, get bored of our old lovers, get bored at our jobs, etc. That's why daily I strive for change. I strive for satisfaction from experiencing new things. I strive for interesting, good, SANE, people in my life. This is really the kinda of love that I have. Self-love. I always put myself first. How I feel, what I want, what I need, so to always make sure I'm fulfilled to my deepest desires. I think I have a right to pursue that. To be honest, I don't care how HOT a woman is. I still would not marry the girl unless she is has all the other qualities, like intelligence, determination, humbleness, honestly, tolerance, understanding, REALISTIC, (I run into a lot of extremely good looking people that aren't realistic), and can overcome obstacles. I meet a lot of successful people all the time, but successful people that have overcome huge obstacles and still made something of themselves is very rare. I love people who came from the gutter and made something of themselves. I have a lot of respect for those people. I have zero respect for rich people. I have zero respect for people who made it because they have a lot of help along the way.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I think that the kind of girls that you are describing Happy, wouldn't want kids. They only want to go out and enjoy life.

I want a future because it gives me something to look forward to. Knowing what I want gives me ambition to accomplish goals. If I'm dating a loser, I need to go to school and get that degree to help pay the bill in the future. If I fall in love with a rich guy, I can take another path in life.

If I'm with a guy that doesn't plan to be my future, then I wasted my 1-2.. years with him. When he decided to get up and bounce, I'm back at base one starting another meaningless relationship. Why is it meaningless, because it's like a movie with a beginning, maybe a middle part, but never an ending. I will never get to watch the ending of the movie. Not knowing the ending, makes me not bother watching the movie in the first place.

Last edited:
I think that the kind of girls that you are describing Happy, wouldn't want kids. They only want to go out and enjoy life.

I want a future because it gives me something to look forward to. Knowing what I want gives me ambition to accomplish goals. If I'm dating a loser, I need to go to school and get that degree to help pay the bill in the future. If I fall in love with a rich guy, I can take another path in life.

If I'm with a guy that doesn't plan to be my future, then I wasted my 1-2.. years with him. When he decided to get up and bounce, I'm back at base one starting another meaningless relationship. Why is it meaningless, because it's like a movie with a beginning, maybe a middle part, but never an ending. I will never get to watch the ending of the movie. Not knowing the ending, makes me not bother watching the movie in the first place.
I don't want kids either though....I dont need a girl to cook n clean for me. I dont' need a mother. I need a woman who can hold her own in a man's world. A strong woman, who doesn't use her looks to get through life, but uses her brain. I haven't met a pretty girl who can do that yet. It's usually average looking girls who works very hard for what they want to achieve. I know chenna begs to differ, but she hasn't really given any hard evidence. Heck, even hot guys, most of them don't work hard. I would like to know more about your bf, seems you like to complain about him a whole lot. Is he not maintaining his life/ relationship or something?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't want kids either though....I dont need a girl to cook n clean for me. I dont' need a mother. I need a woman who can hold her own in a man's world. A strong woman, who doesn't use her looks to get through life, but uses her brain. I haven't met a pretty girl who can do that yet. It's usually average looking girls who works very hard for what they want to achieve. I know chenna begs to differ, but she hasn't really given any hard evidence. Heck, even hot guys, most of them don't work hard. I would like to know more about your bf, seems you like to complain about him a whole lot. Is he not maintaining his life/ relationship or something?

He's a complete jerk, like to scream at me. Tell me I'm stupid, I have no brain. Say I'm an embarrassment. Tell me that nobody wants me if I leave him. Never have money. Only spend on his car. I always pay for the food. Takes me out to eat only twice a month. Always have me pay for his drinks. Borrow my money so I have less cash to shop for my goodies. We always fight about him taking long to pay me back. Not romantic, never tells me if he miss me or love me. Never address me by a name, always just talk. Don't call me babe, hunnie, sweetheart, nothing. Just "talk talk talk.

That's pretty much the layout of his bad side.

His good side:

He's very faithful. I'm his only. I believe that he'll starts paying when he have a stable good paying job. He's sweet to me when he's not a jerk. Bear with my craziness when I get crazy on him. I do throw a fit when things goes wrong. I always cuss at him but he won't ever cuss back at me. I like a guy that don't bad mouth his girl, I like that respect between us. He always pay when he have money, which is hardly. :D